I will have 14-15 days to spend in Japan this March. Arriving into Haneda late at night on a direct flight from NY. Spend evening near airport and fly to Osaka mid-afternoon the next day. I would like to stay in Osaka with side-trips, Kyoto with side-trips, and Tokyo. I was thinking Osaka - 4 days, Kyoto 4 days and Tokyo 6-7 days. Any suggestions on amount of time in each city? Side-trips to take? Recommended hotels, restaurants? I was thinking of side-trips to Kobe, Nara, etc...
Thank you in advance.
Japan in March - Prelimenary Itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu rail pass
- 2 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 3 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 4 6 full days in Yagoon
- 5 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 9 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 12 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 13 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 14 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 15 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 16 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 17 Currency in South Korea
- 18 Tipping in Japan
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Places to visit in India in October
- 21 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 22 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 23 Driver in South India
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao