I will have 14-15 days to spend in Japan this March. Arriving into Haneda late at night on a direct flight from NY. Spend evening near airport and fly to Osaka mid-afternoon the next day. I would like to stay in Osaka with side-trips, Kyoto with side-trips, and Tokyo. I was thinking Osaka - 4 days, Kyoto 4 days and Tokyo 6-7 days. Any suggestions on amount of time in each city? Side-trips to take? Recommended hotels, restaurants? I was thinking of side-trips to Kobe, Nara, etc...
Thank you in advance.
Japan in March - Prelimenary Itinerary.
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 3 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 4 1 week Philippines
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 7 Japan: best time to go?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 11 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 14 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 17 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 18 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 19 cell phone in india
- 20 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 21 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 22 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 23 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?