I will have 14-15 days to spend in Japan this March. Arriving into Haneda late at night on a direct flight from NY. Spend evening near airport and fly to Osaka mid-afternoon the next day. I would like to stay in Osaka with side-trips, Kyoto with side-trips, and Tokyo. I was thinking Osaka - 4 days, Kyoto 4 days and Tokyo 6-7 days. Any suggestions on amount of time in each city? Side-trips to take? Recommended hotels, restaurants? I was thinking of side-trips to Kobe, Nara, etc...
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 iPad and iPhone in Japan! US plug OK and no converter?
- 2 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 3 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 4 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 5 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 6 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 7 Japanese Alps
- 8 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 Tiger Temple
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 13 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 14 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 15 Driving in Japan
- 16 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 17 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 18 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 19 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 20 First time trip to Japan questions
- 21 Laos in the end of June
- 22 Japan & WiFi
- 23 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 24 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 25 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP