I will have 14-15 days to spend in Japan this March. Arriving into Haneda late at night on a direct flight from NY. Spend evening near airport and fly to Osaka mid-afternoon the next day. I would like to stay in Osaka with side-trips, Kyoto with side-trips, and Tokyo. I was thinking Osaka - 4 days, Kyoto 4 days and Tokyo 6-7 days. Any suggestions on amount of time in each city? Side-trips to take? Recommended hotels, restaurants? I was thinking of side-trips to Kobe, Nara, etc...
Thank you in advance.
Japan in March - Prelimenary Itinerary.
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 water delivery and water dispenser
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 11 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome