I will have 14-15 days to spend in Japan this March. Arriving into Haneda late at night on a direct flight from NY. Spend evening near airport and fly to Osaka mid-afternoon the next day. I would like to stay in Osaka with side-trips, Kyoto with side-trips, and Tokyo. I was thinking Osaka - 4 days, Kyoto 4 days and Tokyo 6-7 days. Any suggestions on amount of time in each city? Side-trips to take? Recommended hotels, restaurants? I was thinking of side-trips to Kobe, Nara, etc...
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 Himachal Pradesh
- 6 Luggage size China ?
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 9 Thai Elephants
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?