We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 2 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 3 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Indonesian visa update
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto