We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 3 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 6 thai air Discovery pass question
- 7 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 8 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 11 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 12 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 13 Angkor Wat guide
- 14 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 15 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 16 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 17 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 18 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 21 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 22 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 23 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 24 10 days in South Korea?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok