We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 2 Amazing aerial footage from Kathmandu to Everest
- 3 Indus Travel - Royal India Tour March 2016
- 4 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 5 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 8 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 9 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 10 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 11 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 12 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 13 Weather in April
- 14 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 15 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 16 Malaysia travel route help!
- 17 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 18 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 19 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 20 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 21 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 22 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 23 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 24 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 25 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published