We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 More F1 Grand Prix in Asia
- 2 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 3 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Places to visit in India in October
- 9 Amphawa Floating Market
- 10 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 13 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 14 Krabi island tours
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 17 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 18 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 19 Malaysian honeymoon
- 20 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 21 Myanmar itinerary help
- 22 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel