We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 2 escort service in Beijing?
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 6 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 7 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 8 Indian Visa
- 9 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 10 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 11 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 16 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 19 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 20 Don't use World Expeditions
- 21 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 22 First time in Japan
- 23 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 24 Heyloo Hampi
- 25 Southern India