We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 What I like about Mumbai
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 7 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 8 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 9 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Connaught Place
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 Nepal- recipe?
- 18 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 19 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 24 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 25 My SEA trip - photos update