We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Mongolia tour or independently
- 3 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 6 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 7 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 8 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 9 Three days in Bangkok
- 10 Khao Lak
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 12 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 13 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 14 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 15 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 16 Photos from India!
- 17 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 18 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 21 Myanmar River Cruises
- 22 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 23 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 How to handle cash in Japan