We are planning a trip to Japan in early April and after a little research I think we would like to see the following: 3-4 days in Tokoyo, day trip or overnight in Hakone, 1-2 days in Takayma, day trip or overnight in Kanazna, then 3-4 days in Koyoto. We are traveling from New York. Any comments, recommendations, or problems with the direction or order of itinerary would be appreciated.
Japan in early April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 2 Travel during China national week?
- 3 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 Angkor - when to go?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 18 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 19 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 20 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 21 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 22 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 23 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 24 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 25 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor