I am interested in traveling to Japan in April 2017. I have the flexibility to go any time in April Is late April better than early?
Also, lets say budget is not an issue, considering that I am gonna travel alone would you suggest taking a tour to Tokyo, Kyoto or to travel alone?
I know that getting from the airport to Tokyo is not very straightforward and I have heard that in Tokyo not that many people speak English, that is why I though maybe a tour would be better. On the other hand I have traveled alone to Europe myself in the past and it was great...
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 6 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 7 Sim cards and adaptors
- 8 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang