I am interested in traveling to Japan in April 2017. I have the flexibility to go any time in April Is late April better than early?
Also, lets say budget is not an issue, considering that I am gonna travel alone would you suggest taking a tour to Tokyo, Kyoto or to travel alone?
I know that getting from the airport to Tokyo is not very straightforward and I have heard that in Tokyo not that many people speak English, that is why I though maybe a tour would be better. On the other hand I have traveled alone to Europe myself in the past and it was great...
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/radiant-essence-plus/
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Taiwan confusion..
- 4 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Japan / Korea Trip
- 7 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 8 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 9 vietnam visa
- 10 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 13 Tokyo daytrip
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 18 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 19 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 20 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 25 Bali - What to do?