I am interested in traveling to Japan in April 2017. I have the flexibility to go any time in April Is late April better than early?
Also, lets say budget is not an issue, considering that I am gonna travel alone would you suggest taking a tour to Tokyo, Kyoto or to travel alone?
I know that getting from the airport to Tokyo is not very straightforward and I have heard that in Tokyo not that many people speak English, that is why I though maybe a tour would be better. On the other hand I have traveled alone to Europe myself in the past and it was great...
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 South Korea for Chuseok
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 7 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 8 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 12 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 13 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 14 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 15 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 16 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 17 Private tours in Northern India
- 18 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 19 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 20 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 21 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 22 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 23 Vietnam visa
- 24 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 25 Family Friendly Penang