I am interested in traveling to Japan in April 2017. I have the flexibility to go any time in April Is late April better than early?
Also, lets say budget is not an issue, considering that I am gonna travel alone would you suggest taking a tour to Tokyo, Kyoto or to travel alone?
I know that getting from the airport to Tokyo is not very straightforward and I have heard that in Tokyo not that many people speak English, that is why I though maybe a tour would be better. On the other hand I have traveled alone to Europe myself in the past and it was great...
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 bokus : YAHOO Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830
- 2 Bali & Singapore in October
- 3 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 9 Booking on the fly
- 10 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 11 Tea estates of Munnar
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 like my food
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Portable wifi rental
- 24 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!