My family, 2 adults and 2 teenage boys, are visitng family in Shimonoseki. We are going to use the JR Sanyo 4 day pass to explore a little. Here is a possible plan.
Sunday travel to Hiroshima and visit the Peace Park and the museum. In the mid afternoon take the JR ferry to Miyajima and visit the Itsukushima Shrine. We are staying the night at a ryokan on the island.
Monday take the cable car to the top of Mt. Misen. We will leave in the late afternoon and go to Himeji and stay the night.
Tuesday watch the restoration of Himeji castle and maybe visit Mt. Shozan temple Engyo-ji. Taking a late afternoon train to Uno and stay the night.
Wednesday take a morning ferry to Naoshima Island and spend the day with the Art. In the evening take train back to Shimonoseki to relax for a few days visiting Japanese family.
Mt. Mosen AND Mt. Shozan. Too much?
I welcome any advice or thoughts on any part of my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://wrinklerewindfrance.com/ultavive-garcinia-france/
- 2 Testo Max Hd - Complete Solution for All Your Body & Sexual Weekness
- 3 Luggage size China ?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?