My family, 2 adults and 2 teenage boys, are visitng family in Shimonoseki. We are going to use the JR Sanyo 4 day pass to explore a little. Here is a possible plan.
Sunday travel to Hiroshima and visit the Peace Park and the museum. In the mid afternoon take the JR ferry to Miyajima and visit the Itsukushima Shrine. We are staying the night at a ryokan on the island.
Monday take the cable car to the top of Mt. Misen. We will leave in the late afternoon and go to Himeji and stay the night.
Tuesday watch the restoration of Himeji castle and maybe visit Mt. Shozan temple Engyo-ji. Taking a late afternoon train to Uno and stay the night.
Wednesday take a morning ferry to Naoshima Island and spend the day with the Art. In the evening take train back to Shimonoseki to relax for a few days visiting Japanese family.
Mt. Mosen AND Mt. Shozan. Too much?
I welcome any advice or thoughts on any part of my plan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer