Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 10 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 11 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 12 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 13 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 16 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 17 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 18 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 19 Bangkok and Manila
- 20 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 21 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 16 days in Vietnam
- 24 Guide in Bagan?
- 25 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi