Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 My SEA trip - photos update
- 5 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 9 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 10 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 13 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 17 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 18 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 19 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 24 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 25 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips