Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 2 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 3 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 4 Where best to stay in Penang
- 5 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 11 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 12 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 13 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 14 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 15 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 16 Restaurants in Singapore
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 19 Where to go?
- 20 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 23 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 Which airport for Tokyo