Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 2 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 3 Anyone in Bangkok
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 15 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 16 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 17 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 24 1 week Philippines
- 25 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?