Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo female in Sri Lanka?
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 4 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 11 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 12 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 15 Japan and China for 16 days
- 16 Exploring Thailand
- 17 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 18 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 19 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 20 Japan in December
- 21 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 25 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary