Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Airport pick up from Narita
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 6 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 7 help with itinerary!
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 12 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Christmas Time in India
- 15 Having doubts with China
- 16 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 17 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 18 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 19 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 20 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 21 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 22 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 23 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 24 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 25 Myanmar podcast