Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysia travel route help!
- 2 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 5 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 7 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 8 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 best dining in Kyoto
- 11 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 12 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 13 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 15 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 16 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 17 2-3 days in Georgia
- 18 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 19 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 Travel Insurance
- 22 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 23 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 24 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 25 6.5 days in Java and Bali