Hello! This will be my first time traveling to Japan. I've been having problems planning my itinerary, I'd like to maximize my travels to not miss the 'Must See'. I will be there for 8 nights. Any information on a tentative itinerary from those who have travelled there would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. I will be traveling in October - landing in Narita. Some places I'd like to visit would be Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto. Is it best to go on a tour or to visit things on my own? Cheaper to purchase online in America vs. booking it while I'm there in Japan? Travel by high speed train preferred so I can maximize my time (been reading about the Japan Rail but not sure of it's limitations). Budget friendly please! And any tips, recommendations, anything at all I would be forever thankful.
Japan Help, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu rail pass
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 4 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 5 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 6 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 11 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 14 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 15 Currency in South Korea
- 16 Tipping in Japan
- 17 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 18 Places to visit in India in October
- 19 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 20 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 21 Driver in South India
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?