I have been researching the Hakone Free Pass
We intend taking the Romancecar from Shinjuku station to Hakone Aug29th 2016 (one way)
Where would we purchase The Hakone free pass once we have reached Hakone
Is it more viable to buy the Romancecar train trip and then the Hakone Free Pass
Would it be better to purchase The Hakone Free pass ( we are in Hakone two nights) from Shinjuku
We are not returning but heading to Nagoya
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 USA :: HP PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:4823831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 USA :: HP PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:4823831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 15 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 19 Bali & Singapore in October
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 24 Booking on the fly
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott