I have been researching the Hakone Free Pass
We intend taking the Romancecar from Shinjuku station to Hakone Aug29th 2016 (one way)
Where would we purchase The Hakone free pass once we have reached Hakone
Is it more viable to buy the Romancecar train trip and then the Hakone Free Pass
Would it be better to purchase The Hakone Free pass ( we are in Hakone two nights) from Shinjuku
We are not returning but heading to Nagoya
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 다빈치 릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 3 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 오션파라다이스 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 5 무료다빈치 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 성인온라인 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 South Korea for Chuseok
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 15 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 19 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 20 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 21 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?