I have been researching the Hakone Free Pass
We intend taking the Romancecar from Shinjuku station to Hakone Aug29th 2016 (one way)
Where would we purchase The Hakone free pass once we have reached Hakone
Is it more viable to buy the Romancecar train trip and then the Hakone Free Pass
Would it be better to purchase The Hakone Free pass ( we are in Hakone two nights) from Shinjuku
We are not returning but heading to Nagoya
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노 마케팅## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 One night in Osaka
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Japan - costs
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Japan Rail Pass
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Sri Lanka May
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report