I have been researching the Hakone Free Pass
We intend taking the Romancecar from Shinjuku station to Hakone Aug29th 2016 (one way)
Where would we purchase The Hakone free pass once we have reached Hakone
Is it more viable to buy the Romancecar train trip and then the Hakone Free Pass
Would it be better to purchase The Hakone Free pass ( we are in Hakone two nights) from Shinjuku
We are not returning but heading to Nagoya
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 2 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 3 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 India visa for new passport
- 6 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 7 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 Serendipity Srilanka
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 New Thai Visa
- 14 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Sri Lanka in December
- 18 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 19 january 31 in colombo
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 22 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 23 3 weeks in Japan
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 India Tour Companies