I have been trying to look for vegetarian tours in Japan for apx 2 weeks duration. However have not had much luck. I am an Indian and although I dont mind eating pizzas and pastas for few days, I prefer more asiany spicy food and don't think I will enjoy unless we had a good vegetarian meal atleast once a day.
I dread having to go looking for Indian restaurants in every city and spending time just looking for meals that is palatable for me. Can someone please suggest
1. if there are any tours that will cater properly for Indian vegetarians
2. places where good vege meals would be avail
so we can travel on our own (not very keen on the idea )
What will be the best time to travel to Japan if I wanted to catch the cherry blossom festival. I like to visit some gardens and nice beautiful places.
Thank you for helping out with suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Indonesia travel agent
- 9 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 10 A beach of choice on Samui
- 11 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 12 Bangkok Taxis
- 13 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 14 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 15 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 16 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 17 A month in central Asia
- 18 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 21 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 favorite activities in krabi area
- 24 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 25 Cambodia arrival visa