I have been trying to look for vegetarian tours in Japan for apx 2 weeks duration. However have not had much luck. I am an Indian and although I dont mind eating pizzas and pastas for few days, I prefer more asiany spicy food and don't think I will enjoy unless we had a good vegetarian meal atleast once a day.
I dread having to go looking for Indian restaurants in every city and spending time just looking for meals that is palatable for me. Can someone please suggest
1. if there are any tours that will cater properly for Indian vegetarians
2. places where good vege meals would be avail
so we can travel on our own (not very keen on the idea )
What will be the best time to travel to Japan if I wanted to catch the cherry blossom festival. I like to visit some gardens and nice beautiful places.
Thank you for helping out with suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (+91-889O248O8O) Love vashikaran SpecialisT Molvi ji Australia
- 2 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 5 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 6 Himachal Pradesh
- 7 Luggage size China ?
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 10 Thai Elephants
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 16 Sri Lanka in August
- 17 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 18 India itinerary critique please
- 19 Japan/Korea/HK
- 20 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 25 Impressions of India