I have been trying to look for vegetarian tours in Japan for apx 2 weeks duration. However have not had much luck. I am an Indian and although I dont mind eating pizzas and pastas for few days, I prefer more asiany spicy food and don't think I will enjoy unless we had a good vegetarian meal atleast once a day.
I dread having to go looking for Indian restaurants in every city and spending time just looking for meals that is palatable for me. Can someone please suggest
1. if there are any tours that will cater properly for Indian vegetarians
2. places where good vege meals would be avail
so we can travel on our own (not very keen on the idea )
What will be the best time to travel to Japan if I wanted to catch the cherry blossom festival. I like to visit some gardens and nice beautiful places.
Thank you for helping out with suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 4 Tokyo hotel help
- 5 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 10 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 11 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 15 Private tours in Northern India
- 16 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 17 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Vietnam visa
- 22 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 23 Family Friendly Penang
- 24 Train trip costs help please
- 25 Weather forecast