My wife and I are going on a tour which will visit Tokyo, Nikko, Koya San, Kyoto and ending in Osaka in March 2014. We then have 5 days to get back to Tokyo for the flight home (Australia). We have a rail pass for this period (19/3/14 to 24/3/14) . The flight back home is late on 24/3/14. Could someone suggest an itinerary. Our interests are food, scenery and architecture amongst other things. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO reSEt CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Itinerary Critique
- 6 Revising Itinerary - Including Galle?
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 12 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 13 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 sri lanka at xmas
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Twin rooms in Japan
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me