My husband and I will be in Otsu in July for one week for a conference. We are staying an extra week after to vacation and we need to decide what we're going to do. There is so much to do and see in the country that we are having trouble deciding. We are really craving a beach vacation, but it seems that the only reccommended places are Okinawa and other southern islands. The prices for resorts are way out of our price range. We don't need to stay ON the beach, but we'd like to be close. Suggestions? Reccommendations?
Also, has anyone used the regional airlines? We're flying into Toyko from the US, then we need to get to Kyoto/Otsu for the conference. From there we'll do our vacationing somewhere else. So, we were thinking a regional carrier would be good. My husband read that there are passes that have five one-way flights. Any reccommendations?
We have our plane tickets to Japan already, and now we need to plan the vaca part. We're open to ideas, but really (REALLY) need to get away and relax!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노 마케팅## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 One night in Osaka
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Japan - costs
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Japan Rail Pass
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Sri Lanka May
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report