After my last plan fell through, I may have an opportunity to visit Japan for 7-10 days either in late April or early-mid June. I'd most likely be going alone, as nobody I know can go at those times. First of all, which would be the better time? Secondly, are there any sorts of organised activities suitable for a lone female traveller? I've taken language classes before in France and Spain and made lots of friends through those - is there something similar in Japan? Or a cooking class? I'll try Couchsurfing events, but any other suggestions appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Rental Car Bali
- 3 Sulawesi
- 4 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 7 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 9 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 10 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 13 Some notes about South Korea
- 14 Travelling to SEA
- 15 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 16 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 17 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 18 Made the Jump!
- 19 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 passport visa ques.
- 22 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 23 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 24 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 25 In Seoul for one day