After my last plan fell through, I may have an opportunity to visit Japan for 7-10 days either in late April or early-mid June. I'd most likely be going alone, as nobody I know can go at those times. First of all, which would be the better time? Secondly, are there any sorts of organised activities suitable for a lone female traveller? I've taken language classes before in France and Spain and made lots of friends through those - is there something similar in Japan? Or a cooking class? I'll try Couchsurfing events, but any other suggestions appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 12 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 13 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 14 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 Hanoi Hotel
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 18 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 21 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 22 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 23 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?