After my last plan fell through, I may have an opportunity to visit Japan for 7-10 days either in late April or early-mid June. I'd most likely be going alone, as nobody I know can go at those times. First of all, which would be the better time? Secondly, are there any sorts of organised activities suitable for a lone female traveller? I've taken language classes before in France and Spain and made lots of friends through those - is there something similar in Japan? Or a cooking class? I'll try Couchsurfing events, but any other suggestions appreciated!
Japan for a woman alone
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014