After my last plan fell through, I may have an opportunity to visit Japan for 7-10 days either in late April or early-mid June. I'd most likely be going alone, as nobody I know can go at those times. First of all, which would be the better time? Secondly, are there any sorts of organised activities suitable for a lone female traveller? I've taken language classes before in France and Spain and made lots of friends through those - is there something similar in Japan? Or a cooking class? I'll try Couchsurfing events, but any other suggestions appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 3 무료다빈치 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 http://powerboostsupplements.info/test-shred/
- 5 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 6 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 7 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 South Korea for Chuseok
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 13 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?