After my last plan fell through, I may have an opportunity to visit Japan for 7-10 days either in late April or early-mid June. I'd most likely be going alone, as nobody I know can go at those times. First of all, which would be the better time? Secondly, are there any sorts of organised activities suitable for a lone female traveller? I've taken language classes before in France and Spain and made lots of friends through those - is there something similar in Japan? Or a cooking class? I'll try Couchsurfing events, but any other suggestions appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/pure-male-power/
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 19 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok