After my last plan fell through, I may have an opportunity to visit Japan for 7-10 days either in late April or early-mid June. I'd most likely be going alone, as nobody I know can go at those times. First of all, which would be the better time? Secondly, are there any sorts of organised activities suitable for a lone female traveller? I've taken language classes before in France and Spain and made lots of friends through those - is there something similar in Japan? Or a cooking class? I'll try Couchsurfing events, but any other suggestions appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Bus service in Nepal
- 4 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 5 Travel to India in May?
- 6 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 10 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 11 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 12 Italy from an Asian base
- 13 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 14 Advice for a newbie!
- 15 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 16 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 21 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 22 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Activation of JR Pass
- 25 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process