interested in people's thoughts. my wife and i are considering a trip from LAX to Japan for a week over the christmas holidays.
our plan would be to fly to Tokyo and spend 3 days in the city, then we'd take the train up to Nagano and do some skiing for about 3 days, before taking the train back and heading home.
i realize that's not a lot of time for that distance of travel, but is it 'doable'? if so, where / what should we do / stay in Tokyo and where should we ski?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 3 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 4 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 5 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 6 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 7 Sri Lanka in December
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 13 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 14 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 15 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 17 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 18 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Hong Kong
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 25 Something about... Malaysia