interested in people's thoughts. my wife and i are considering a trip from LAX to Japan for a week over the christmas holidays.
our plan would be to fly to Tokyo and spend 3 days in the city, then we'd take the train up to Nagano and do some skiing for about 3 days, before taking the train back and heading home.
i realize that's not a lot of time for that distance of travel, but is it 'doable'? if so, where / what should we do / stay in Tokyo and where should we ski?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 13 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 14 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India