interested in people's thoughts. my wife and i are considering a trip from LAX to Japan for a week over the christmas holidays.
our plan would be to fly to Tokyo and spend 3 days in the city, then we'd take the train up to Nagano and do some skiing for about 3 days, before taking the train back and heading home.
i realize that's not a lot of time for that distance of travel, but is it 'doable'? if so, where / what should we do / stay in Tokyo and where should we ski?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 Serendipity Srilanka
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: