interested in people's thoughts. my wife and i are considering a trip from LAX to Japan for a week over the christmas holidays.
our plan would be to fly to Tokyo and spend 3 days in the city, then we'd take the train up to Nagano and do some skiing for about 3 days, before taking the train back and heading home.
i realize that's not a lot of time for that distance of travel, but is it 'doable'? if so, where / what should we do / stay in Tokyo and where should we ski?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 is this a good travel plan?
- 2 릴 게임 가입 머니 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 무료릴신천지 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 릴게임신천지 ▶ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 currency conversion
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 Help - India take 2
- 12 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 13 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 The truth about elephant tourism
- 16 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 17 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 21 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 22 Phenom Penh
- 23 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 24 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience