interested in people's thoughts. my wife and i are considering a trip from LAX to Japan for a week over the christmas holidays.
our plan would be to fly to Tokyo and spend 3 days in the city, then we'd take the train up to Nagano and do some skiing for about 3 days, before taking the train back and heading home.
i realize that's not a lot of time for that distance of travel, but is it 'doable'? if so, where / what should we do / stay in Tokyo and where should we ski?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian Travel Catalogue with Lottery Scratch Tickets. Is this legit?
- 2 strengthen the floor
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 Amakusa island help
- 6 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 7 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Passport
- 14 Japan Itinerary
- 15 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Toddler twin travel in India
- 18 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 19 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 20 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 24 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 25 Japan Trip Delayed