I would greatly appreciate some feedback on this itinerary. This is our (2 adults) second trip to Japan and we are mainly interested in going to places that we haven't been before. Last time we went to the main attractions including Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nara and Koya San. We are also keen to visit an onsen town due to the colder weather. We are interested in Japanese cuisine and visiting temples/gardens.
Day 1-3: Tokyo (we love this city and is the one place we could like to see more of!)
Day 4-5: Travel to Nagoya and overnight
Day 6-7: Travel to Takayama and overnight
Day 8-9: Travel to Kanazawa and overnight
Day 10-11: Travel to Nagano and overnight
Day 12: Travel back to Tokyo and fly out the next day
All suggestions are welcome! I am concerned that we might have packed a little too much in but Kanazawa and Nagano are probably higher priority. Should we cut out Nagoya or Takayama??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/max-muscle-t1000/
- 2 vietnam visa
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 5 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Japan / Korea Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback