I would greatly appreciate some feedback on this itinerary. This is our (2 adults) second trip to Japan and we are mainly interested in going to places that we haven't been before. Last time we went to the main attractions including Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nara and Koya San. We are also keen to visit an onsen town due to the colder weather. We are interested in Japanese cuisine and visiting temples/gardens.
Day 1-3: Tokyo (we love this city and is the one place we could like to see more of!)
Day 4-5: Travel to Nagoya and overnight
Day 6-7: Travel to Takayama and overnight
Day 8-9: Travel to Kanazawa and overnight
Day 10-11: Travel to Nagano and overnight
Day 12: Travel back to Tokyo and fly out the next day
All suggestions are welcome! I am concerned that we might have packed a little too much in but Kanazawa and Nagano are probably higher priority. Should we cut out Nagoya or Takayama??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Mumbai short visit
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Thailand Guides
- 8 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 9 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 10 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 11 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Phuket Beaches
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 16 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 20 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Luggage size China ?