I would greatly appreciate some feedback on this itinerary. This is our (2 adults) second trip to Japan and we are mainly interested in going to places that we haven't been before. Last time we went to the main attractions including Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nara and Koya San. We are also keen to visit an onsen town due to the colder weather. We are interested in Japanese cuisine and visiting temples/gardens.
Day 1-3: Tokyo (we love this city and is the one place we could like to see more of!)
Day 4-5: Travel to Nagoya and overnight
Day 6-7: Travel to Takayama and overnight
Day 8-9: Travel to Kanazawa and overnight
Day 10-11: Travel to Nagano and overnight
Day 12: Travel back to Tokyo and fly out the next day
All suggestions are welcome! I am concerned that we might have packed a little too much in but Kanazawa and Nagano are probably higher priority. Should we cut out Nagoya or Takayama??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 4 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 China in July
- 8 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 9 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 10 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?