I'm planning a 1 week trip for the first time to Japan this coming October. I wanted to get your help with planning how many days I should spend in each city. I'm more of a big city big lights type of a girl but I would love to see some temples and the more calming historical sights in Kyoto as well.
If you could give me some tips, ideas and suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I would also love to get some mid-priced hotel recommendations where 2 women would feel safe in all 3 cities as well. I'm flying into Tokyo and out of Osaka so would need to hit Kyoto in the middle of my week there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 India help needed
- 3 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Sri Lanka Visa
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 11 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 12 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 13 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake