I'm planning a 1 week trip for the first time to Japan this coming October. I wanted to get your help with planning how many days I should spend in each city. I'm more of a big city big lights type of a girl but I would love to see some temples and the more calming historical sights in Kyoto as well.
If you could give me some tips, ideas and suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I would also love to get some mid-priced hotel recommendations where 2 women would feel safe in all 3 cities as well. I'm flying into Tokyo and out of Osaka so would need to hit Kyoto in the middle of my week there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in june-July
- 2 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 China in July
- 9 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 10 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 11 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed