I'm planning a 1 week trip for the first time to Japan this coming October. I wanted to get your help with planning how many days I should spend in each city. I'm more of a big city big lights type of a girl but I would love to see some temples and the more calming historical sights in Kyoto as well.
If you could give me some tips, ideas and suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I would also love to get some mid-priced hotel recommendations where 2 women would feel safe in all 3 cities as well. I'm flying into Tokyo and out of Osaka so would need to hit Kyoto in the middle of my week there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan
- 2 A first time for everything in Japan
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia