I'm planning a 1 week trip for the first time to Japan this coming October. I wanted to get your help with planning how many days I should spend in each city. I'm more of a big city big lights type of a girl but I would love to see some temples and the more calming historical sights in Kyoto as well.
If you could give me some tips, ideas and suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I would also love to get some mid-priced hotel recommendations where 2 women would feel safe in all 3 cities as well. I'm flying into Tokyo and out of Osaka so would need to hit Kyoto in the middle of my week there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 2 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Tea estates of Munnar
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 11 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 12 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 like my food
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Portable wifi rental
- 20 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 24 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 25 Uzbekistan Visa