I'm planning a 1 week trip for the first time to Japan this coming October. I wanted to get your help with planning how many days I should spend in each city. I'm more of a big city big lights type of a girl but I would love to see some temples and the more calming historical sights in Kyoto as well.
If you could give me some tips, ideas and suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I would also love to get some mid-priced hotel recommendations where 2 women would feel safe in all 3 cities as well. I'm flying into Tokyo and out of Osaka so would need to hit Kyoto in the middle of my week there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Download Cars 3 Movie free 2017 online
- 2 2017 Download 47 Meters Down Movie dual
- 3 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Terracotta Warriors
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 11 hiking japan sept
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 14 The best way to My Son
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 18 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 22 Japan rough itinerary
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai