I have just been told that we can take our luggage on a bullet train in Japan...but everything I've read says that there is really very, very little room for luggage on JR trains. Please help clarify this for me.
Japan: Can I take my luggage on a bullet train?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 2 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 3 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 7 Connaught Place
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 10 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 11 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 12 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 vietnam and laos
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 17 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 18 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 21 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 22 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 23 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 24 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 25 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!