I will be taking my 1st trip to Japan in April. I will spend the 1st 3 nights in Tokyo, then 6 nights in Kyoto. My plan was to leave Kyoto on the morning of the 27th to fly out of Narita that night. Because it is Sunday and the start if Golden week, I am concerned that the train will be booked. Any thoughts on whether I should spend my last night in Tokyo instead.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 4 Japan in December
- 5 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 8 India Add-on
- 9 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 10 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 11 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 14 Phuket
- 15 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 16 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 18 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 19 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 22 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 23 India, What Can I Say!
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015