Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 months in Indonesia
- 2 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 3 I miss Mongolia
- 4 Seoul Searching Questions
- 5 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 Visa on Arrival
- 9 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 10 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 11 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 12 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 13 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Japanese art
- 16 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 17 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 19 First time to SEA
- 20 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 21 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 22 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 23 Hakone station confusion
- 24 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 25 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries