Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul Searching Questions
- 2 Japanese art
- 3 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Medical Tourism – Globalization of Healthcare
- 5 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 First time to SEA
- 9 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 10 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 11 Hakone station confusion
- 12 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 13 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 14 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 15 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 16 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 17 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 18 Backstreet Academy
- 19 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 20 Visa on Arrival
- 21 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 22 Cebu where to stay
- 23 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 24 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 25 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary