Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 4 Which Thailand beach is best for early October weather?
- 5 Bali & Singapore
- 6 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 7 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 8 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 9 An island paradise?
- 10 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 13 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 14 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 15 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 16 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 19 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 24 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 25 Earthquake in Myanmar