Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 5 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 6 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 Totally unprepared
- 10 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 13 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 14 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 An island paradise?
- 18 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 19 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 20 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 21 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 24 Rental Car Bali
- 25 Kintamani Tour