Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 2 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 3 Halong Bay cruise
- 4 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 5 Dollar traveller cheques
- 6 India help with where to go
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 9 Hoi An in December?
- 10 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 11 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 16 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 17 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 18 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 19 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 20 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 21 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 22 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 23 Is this crazy?
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!