Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Japan And Korea
- 1 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 7 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 8 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 9 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Trip report China
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!