Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 2 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 3 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 4 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 5 My visit to Cambodia
- 6 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 New Member
- 9 Bangkok in April?!?
- 10 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 11 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 12 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 13 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 14 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 15 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 16 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 17 My visit to Vietnam
- 18 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 20 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 21 Japn tour 10 nights
- 22 5 weeks in Japan
- 23 My visit to Thailand
- 24 Family Trip to Japan
- 25 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara