My fiancé and I are planning on doing 2 weeks in China and Japan December or January, end of 2015 start of 2016.
We would like to see Mt Fuji in Japan.
We would like to see Great Wall of China, the Forbidden city and the Terracotta Warrior statues in China.
We aren't interested in visiting any major cities. More so scenery and villages.
Is there anything else we need to see?
Also, what is the language barrier like? If we don't speak any Chinese or Japenese at all, is it worth taking a course to learn, for the 2 weeks?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seahawks vs Giants
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?