My fiancé and I are planning on doing 2 weeks in China and Japan December or January, end of 2015 start of 2016.
We would like to see Mt Fuji in Japan.
We would like to see Great Wall of China, the Forbidden city and the Terracotta Warrior statues in China.
We aren't interested in visiting any major cities. More so scenery and villages.
Is there anything else we need to see?
Also, what is the language barrier like? If we don't speak any Chinese or Japenese at all, is it worth taking a course to learn, for the 2 weeks?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 2 Train trip costs help please
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 5 Kashmir Tourism
- 6 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 7 Weather forecast
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Ryokan in Japan
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 19 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Itinerary & airport help
- 22 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 23 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum