I have been looking at places to see in China and Japan for the past five hours. I think I have found cities we want to see. In China we want to see: Yangshuo, Lijiang, Longsheng and Guilin. Is this possible to see these in one week? In Japan we want to see: Nikko, Matsushima, Kyoto, Miyajima and Kamakura. Possible in a week? How far are these cities apart, how scenic? How can we get to mt. Fuji?? Thanks!
Japan and China city ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 3 What shoes (and clothes) to pack for Thailand?
- 4 Which shoes are best for travelling around Thailand/Laos/Cambodia?
- 5 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 where can i find replica handbags
- 8 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 11 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 16 Indonesian visa update
- 17 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 18 Vietnam October 2014
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 25 3 days in Teheran