Am planning to travel to India in late December. We have some business to do in Mumbai but will be free afterward from about Dec. 25 to Dec. 31, when we'll fly home from Delhi. In that 5-6 day period would like to visit Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra in that sequence. Question is: what's the most efficient way to accomplish this itinerary? I know we can fly Mumbai-Jaipur on Kingfisher. But after that, not sure what combination of plane/train/car to use to accomplish the rest of the trip. We're particularly keen to have sufficient time to enjoy the Ranthambore park and Agra/Taj. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SKYPE@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech 24/7
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 hiking japan sept
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 7 The best way to My Son
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 11 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 15 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 18 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 shanghai for 4 days
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!