Am planning to travel to India in late December. We have some business to do in Mumbai but will be free afterward from about Dec. 25 to Dec. 31, when we'll fly home from Delhi. In that 5-6 day period would like to visit Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra in that sequence. Question is: what's the most efficient way to accomplish this itinerary? I know we can fly Mumbai-Jaipur on Kingfisher. But after that, not sure what combination of plane/train/car to use to accomplish the rest of the trip. We're particularly keen to have sufficient time to enjoy the Ranthambore park and Agra/Taj. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 China in june-July
- 5 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 China in July
- 11 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 12 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed