Am planning to travel to India in late December. We have some business to do in Mumbai but will be free afterward from about Dec. 25 to Dec. 31, when we'll fly home from Delhi. In that 5-6 day period would like to visit Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra in that sequence. Question is: what's the most efficient way to accomplish this itinerary? I know we can fly Mumbai-Jaipur on Kingfisher. But after that, not sure what combination of plane/train/car to use to accomplish the rest of the trip. We're particularly keen to have sufficient time to enjoy the Ranthambore park and Agra/Taj. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
Jaipur-Ranthambore-Delhi-Agra Itinerary in India
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 7 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 14 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 15 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 18 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 19 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 24 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 25 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip