Am planning to travel to India in late December. We have some business to do in Mumbai but will be free afterward from about Dec. 25 to Dec. 31, when we'll fly home from Delhi. In that 5-6 day period would like to visit Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra in that sequence. Question is: what's the most efficient way to accomplish this itinerary? I know we can fly Mumbai-Jaipur on Kingfisher. But after that, not sure what combination of plane/train/car to use to accomplish the rest of the trip. We're particularly keen to have sufficient time to enjoy the Ranthambore park and Agra/Taj. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
Jaipur-Ranthambore-Delhi-Agra Itinerary in India
- 1 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 2 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 8 Buying Jewelry in India
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand