Am planning to travel to India in late December. We have some business to do in Mumbai but will be free afterward from about Dec. 25 to Dec. 31, when we'll fly home from Delhi. In that 5-6 day period would like to visit Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra in that sequence. Question is: what's the most efficient way to accomplish this itinerary? I know we can fly Mumbai-Jaipur on Kingfisher. But after that, not sure what combination of plane/train/car to use to accomplish the rest of the trip. We're particularly keen to have sufficient time to enjoy the Ranthambore park and Agra/Taj. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report