What is Jaipur like in January? Has anyone been to this festival?
Where would you fly into (I am looking at my Star Alliance options, and Jaipur is not on the list).
I know Jaipur was where Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was based, but not much more. I am doing some research, of course.
It seems that a Delhi - Agra - Jaipur itinerary is popular. Any other ideas?
I'd love to go to India, this looks like a great event, but I probably would not have more than 10-12 days to spare for the whole trip, flying from Vancouver. Would it still be worthwhile?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Budget Servied Apt
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days