What is Jaipur like in January? Has anyone been to this festival?
Where would you fly into (I am looking at my Star Alliance options, and Jaipur is not on the list).
I know Jaipur was where Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was based, but not much more. I am doing some research, of course.
It seems that a Delhi - Agra - Jaipur itinerary is popular. Any other ideas?
I'd love to go to India, this looks like a great event, but I probably would not have more than 10-12 days to spare for the whole trip, flying from Vancouver. Would it still be worthwhile?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료황금성 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 스위피게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 게임몽 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 스위피 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 South Korea for Chuseok
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 12 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 13 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?