What is Jaipur like in January? Has anyone been to this festival?
Where would you fly into (I am looking at my Star Alliance options, and Jaipur is not on the list).
I know Jaipur was where Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was based, but not much more. I am doing some research, of course.
It seems that a Delhi - Agra - Jaipur itinerary is popular. Any other ideas?
I'd love to go to India, this looks like a great event, but I probably would not have more than 10-12 days to spare for the whole trip, flying from Vancouver. Would it still be worthwhile?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 14 Laos- two weeks in January
- 15 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Snapshots From Kerala
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Other than Kyoto?
- 22 Japan itinerary advice
- 23 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Trip Report : China