What is Jaipur like in January? Has anyone been to this festival?
Where would you fly into (I am looking at my Star Alliance options, and Jaipur is not on the list).
I know Jaipur was where Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was based, but not much more. I am doing some research, of course.
It seems that a Delhi - Agra - Jaipur itinerary is popular. Any other ideas?
I'd love to go to India, this looks like a great event, but I probably would not have more than 10-12 days to spare for the whole trip, flying from Vancouver. Would it still be worthwhile?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 경마왕 ■■접_속: kro55.컴 ■■
- 2 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 Being customs
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 11 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Tips in Myanmar
- 14 myanmar
- 15 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 16 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help