Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. We will have a driver with us. I have checked and read numerous reviews and these two seem the best for us. I do not want to be at the Oberoi price range but we are not budget travelers. Any opinions on these two are very welcome? Thank you
Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 6 Kashmir today
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 9 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary