I just want to request my fellow travelers NOT to buy any ivory products. When I traveled around China I saw numerous such shops; a recent Nat Geo investigation revealed 90% of ivory used in China is coming from slaughtered African elephants and then smuggled into the country. Please don't be a part of this Blood Ivory trade. And please don't support the elephant back trek safaris either. Those unfortunate animals are captured, separated from the herd, tortured until they have no choice but to 'work' carrying tourists on their back all day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report