Does anyone know if gem palace purchased legally acquired ivory that was registered. Meaning only cutting off end of tusks, no harm to elephants.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October