Does anyone know if gem palace purchased legally acquired ivory that was registered. Meaning only cutting off end of tusks, no harm to elephants.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 shanghai for 4 days
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 12 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 13 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 14 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 17 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 18 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 19 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 20 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 21 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar