I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 N. India itinerary feedback
- 13 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 14 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 15 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 16 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 21 Bali or Fiji
- 22 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 23 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?