I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 12 China in 12 Days
- 13 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 14 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 17 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 18 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 19 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 20 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 21 water villages, shanghai
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help