I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Alpha Rampage
- 2 Outdoor Hoardings in Mumbai
- 3 First time to India
- 4 6 Seater for your safe and comfort trip in Sri Lanka
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 First time getting out of the country
- 8 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 9 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 14 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 15 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 16 Planning my Philippines trip
- 17 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 21 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 22 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 23 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 24 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 25 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!