I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with choosing guided tour
- 2 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 3 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 4 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 5 Visa to Beijing China
- 6 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 7 China visa
- 8 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 9 Christmas in Bali
- 10 Christmas in Cambodia
- 11 Hotel in Langkawi
- 12 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 13 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 14 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 15 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 16 Japanese Alps
- 17 One month in Java and Bali
- 18 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 19 Visa Application Form
- 20 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 21 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 22 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 23 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 24 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 25 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016