I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 와와카지노☢《 BOO54.com 》와와카지노
- 2 Kyushu in late September
- 3 My First India Trip
- 4 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 5 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 6 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 7 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 8 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 9 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 10 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 11 Bangkok, day tours.
- 12 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 13 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 16 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 17 hanoi eats
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 20 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 21 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 22 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 23 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 24 Castle & King tour questions
- 25 5 days Japan