I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 4 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 5 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 6 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 8 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 10 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 11 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 12 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 13 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 14 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 15 Malaysian honeymoon
- 16 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 17 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 18 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)