I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas in Bali
- 2 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 3 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 4 Pondicherry hotel
- 5 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 6 China visa
- 7 SHANGHAI - Should I go alone?
- 8 Singapore food blog
- 9 Eating and traditional nightlife in Beijing
- 10 Best time to travel in India
- 11 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 12 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 13 Arashiyama Excursion
- 14 Help with choosing guided tour
- 15 Yunnan to Guilin
- 16 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 17 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 18 Christmas in Cambodia
- 19 Best beach in December
- 20 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 21 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 22 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 25 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly