I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 4 Gutted!
- 5 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 6 Family Trip to Japan
- 7 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 8 5 weeks in Japan
- 9 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 10 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 11 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 12 New Member
- 13 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 14 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 15 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 16 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 17 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 18 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95