I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Currency in South Korea
- 4 Places to visit in India in October
- 5 Driver in South India
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 10 Kyushu rail pass
- 11 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 14 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 15 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Amphawa Floating Market
- 18 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 19 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 20 Krabi island tours
- 21 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 22 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 23 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 24 Malaysian honeymoon
- 25 itinerary sri lanka please help