I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 3 days in Teheran
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 6 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 7 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 10 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 12 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Favorite travel apps?
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Foreign currency
- 20 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 21 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 22 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 23 Honeymoon In sept
- 24 Vietnam October 2014
- 25 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!