I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 2 hokkaido outskirts
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 7 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 8 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 9 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 12 July itinerary in Japan
- 13 India and Nepal 2014
- 14 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 15 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 16 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 19 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 20 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 21 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 22 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 23 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 24 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 25 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?