I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 2 salesforce release management
- 3 Vietnam trekking travel | vietnam tours
- 4 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 5 China prices for knock off designer ?
- 6 where can i find replica handbags
- 7 a year in burma
- 8 Southern India here we come
- 9 Capsule hotels
- 10 Vaccinations
- 11 Borneo forest fires
- 12 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 15 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 18 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Bridge players Beware!!
- 21 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 22 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 23 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 24 Chengdu and Beijing
- 25 One month on Bali/Lombok