I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to visit in India in October
- 2 Passport question
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 4 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 5 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 6 Tour company practices
- 7 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 8 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 11 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 12 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 15 Help! Which to choose?
- 16 North Vietnam Again!
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 20 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 23 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 24 India and Nepal 2014
- 25 Independent female traveller