I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 2 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 5 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 6 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 7 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 8 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 9 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 10 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 11 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 12 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 13 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 14 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 15 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 16 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 17 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 Eating in India
- 20 Trekking in India
- 21 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 22 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 23 Sri Lanka plan
- 24 Vietnam - September 2015
- 25 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site