I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 Kashmir today
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 10 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 11 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 14 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 15 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 16 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 17 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 18 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 19 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 20 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 21 Triple Room in Singapore
- 22 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 25 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak