I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Anyone in Bangkok
- 5 Travel Insurance
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 9 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 10 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 11 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 12 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 13 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 14 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 18 1 week Philippines
- 19 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 20 Japan: best time to go?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 23 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 24 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 25 SALAY from BAGAN