I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 2 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 3 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 4 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 5 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 6 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 7 Visa for India
- 8 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 9 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 10 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 11 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 12 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 13 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 14 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 15 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 16 Buying jewelry in India
- 17 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 18 Chiang Mai
- 19 Phuket Weather
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Castle & King tour operator review
- 22 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 25 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?