I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 2 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 Xi'an advice please
- 5 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 6 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 7 Hakone accommodation options
- 8 Buying jewelry in India
- 9 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 10 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 11 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 12 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 13 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 14 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 15 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 16 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 17 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 18 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 19 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 20 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 21 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 22 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 24 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 25 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!