I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 vietnam transportation
- 6 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 7 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 8 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 10 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 11 Private guide and driver for India
- 12 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 15 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 16 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 17 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 18 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 19 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 20 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 21 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 22 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 23 Beijing
- 24 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part I: Busan
- 25 Exploring Nara, Koyasan & Hiroshima