I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Its possible?? Krabi x Khao Lak x Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Era in event field of Sri Lanka
- 2 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 6 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 7 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 8 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 Nepal- recipe?
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 22 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 23 My SEA trip - photos update
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.