I´m going to Thai next march/2014 and my plan is:
3 days - Bangkok- Flight to Krabi
Krabi - 4 days - Transport to Khao Lak
Khao Lak - 2 days to dive - Transport to Phuket
Phuket - 2 days - Flight to Bali
Bali 8 days
So, is a good plan? or its better to remove phuket and choose Ko Samui?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 4 Agra
- 5 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 6 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 9 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 10 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 11 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016