I am traveling to southeast asia on february, its my first and probably last time and I only have 25 days approximately. I would appreciate your feedback!
Hanoi 1-4 Feb (Ideas of what to do?)
Siem Reap 4-7 Feb
Myanmar (Yangon, Bagan, Inle Lake) 7-13 Feb
Phi Phi Island 16-20 (hotel tips --> medium-high budget)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beach hotel Thailand
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa