I am traveling to southeast asia on february, its my first and probably last time and I only have 25 days approximately. I would appreciate your feedback!
Hanoi 1-4 Feb (Ideas of what to do?)
Siem Reap 4-7 Feb
Myanmar (Yangon, Bagan, Inle Lake) 7-13 Feb
Phi Phi Island 16-20 (hotel tips --> medium-high budget)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 2 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 3 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 4 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Private tours in Northern India
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice