I am Prerana from India. We are planning to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. With my husband and one and a half year old kid. The duration of visit will be 18-21 days and in the month of Nov 14.
Kindly give your valuable suggestions to make the itinerary. We r looking for mid budget hotels and would love to use public transports to visit the places. we are planning to land to Singapore 1st from India then move to Malaysia then Thailand and then back to India.
waiting for valuable replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 2 where to stay in Busan
- 3 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 5 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 8 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 9 First time to India
- 10 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 11 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 12 Thai Jungle Experience
- 13 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 14 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 15 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 16 First time getting out of the country
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 19 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 20 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 21 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
itinerary required- to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand