I am Prerana from India. We are planning to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. With my husband and one and a half year old kid. The duration of visit will be 18-21 days and in the month of Nov 14.
Kindly give your valuable suggestions to make the itinerary. We r looking for mid budget hotels and would love to use public transports to visit the places. we are planning to land to Singapore 1st from India then move to Malaysia then Thailand and then back to India.
waiting for valuable replies
itinerary required- to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to visit in India in October
- 2 Passport question
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 4 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 5 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 6 Tour company practices
- 7 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 8 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 11 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 12 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 15 Help! Which to choose?
- 16 North Vietnam Again!
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 20 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 23 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 24 India and Nepal 2014
- 25 Independent female traveller