I am Prerana from India. We are planning to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. With my husband and one and a half year old kid. The duration of visit will be 18-21 days and in the month of Nov 14.
Kindly give your valuable suggestions to make the itinerary. We r looking for mid budget hotels and would love to use public transports to visit the places. we are planning to land to Singapore 1st from India then move to Malaysia then Thailand and then back to India.
waiting for valuable replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
itinerary required- to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand