I am Prerana from India. We are planning to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. With my husband and one and a half year old kid. The duration of visit will be 18-21 days and in the month of Nov 14.
Kindly give your valuable suggestions to make the itinerary. We r looking for mid budget hotels and would love to use public transports to visit the places. we are planning to land to Singapore 1st from India then move to Malaysia then Thailand and then back to India.
waiting for valuable replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 2 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 3 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 4 content of good faith floor
- 5 Passport
- 6 connotation. Neoclassic
- 7 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Hotels in Puri
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Japan Itinerary
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 Toddler twin travel in India
itinerary required- to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand