I am Prerana from India. We are planning to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. With my husband and one and a half year old kid. The duration of visit will be 18-21 days and in the month of Nov 14.
Kindly give your valuable suggestions to make the itinerary. We r looking for mid budget hotels and would love to use public transports to visit the places. we are planning to land to Singapore 1st from India then move to Malaysia then Thailand and then back to India.
waiting for valuable replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Travel India solo
- 4 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 6 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 10 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?
itinerary required- to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand