We are a family of 3 (with 4 year old daughter) planning to visit Asia (Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia) for 12-14 days.
Here is the Itinerary we are planning to work with.
Day 1 – arrive in Singapore
Day2,3 – Singapore
Day 4 – Arrive in Georgetown, Penang
Day 5,6 – Georgetown and arrive in KL
Day 7, - KL
Day 8 – arrive in BALI
Day 9,10,11,12 – Bali (May be go to Gili island)
Day13 – travel home
1. Do you have any suggestions? Do we need 2 days in Georgetown or should we spend an additional day in Bali and visit Gili island?
2. From KL to Georgetown – should we take the train considering air asia has flights costing pretty much the same as the train. What makes more sense in terms of time and accessibility? – train or the flight?
3. Do we need rental car for places like Penang/Georgetown and Bali? If no rental car what's the best way to move around?
4. Is 4 days enough in Bali considering there is lot to do and see. Do you recommend going to Gili island?
Appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOLL-FREE : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Mount Koya
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week