My husband and I are planning a 9 day trip to Thailand starting 19th Nov 2016. We'll be arriving and departing from Bangkok. Need some help on our itinerary.
We are thinking of spending 2 days in Bangkok, 2 days in Chiang Mai, 4 days in Phuket & Krabi, and last day again in Bangkok. Is this doable? Also, will the weather be okay for the destinations on our list?
What is the best way to travel between locations? Can you recommend some local low-cost airlines?
We are not into partying so we'll be avoiding such areas. We would love to do some snorkelling / diving if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rookies in Japan
- 2 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 3 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Taiwan in 7 days
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 changing left over currency
- 10 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 11 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 12 Alternative to Koyasan
- 13 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 14 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 15 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 16 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 20 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 21 Tokyo hotel help
- 22 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 23 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 24 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 25 Impressions of India