My husband and I are planning a 9 day trip to Thailand starting 19th Nov 2016. We'll be arriving and departing from Bangkok. Need some help on our itinerary.
We are thinking of spending 2 days in Bangkok, 2 days in Chiang Mai, 4 days in Phuket & Krabi, and last day again in Bangkok. Is this doable? Also, will the weather be okay for the destinations on our list?
What is the best way to travel between locations? Can you recommend some local low-cost airlines?
We are not into partying so we'll be avoiding such areas. We would love to do some snorkelling / diving if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Japan itinerary advice
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 11 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 12 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 13 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 14 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama