My husband and I are planning a 9 day trip to Thailand starting 19th Nov 2016. We'll be arriving and departing from Bangkok. Need some help on our itinerary.
We are thinking of spending 2 days in Bangkok, 2 days in Chiang Mai, 4 days in Phuket & Krabi, and last day again in Bangkok. Is this doable? Also, will the weather be okay for the destinations on our list?
What is the best way to travel between locations? Can you recommend some local low-cost airlines?
We are not into partying so we'll be avoiding such areas. We would love to do some snorkelling / diving if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 4 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 5 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Tea estates of Munnar
- 9 Booking on the fly
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 12 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 like my food
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Portable wifi rental
- 18 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 19 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 22 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 23 Uzbekistan Visa
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia