My husband and I are planning a 9 day trip to Thailand starting 19th Nov 2016. We'll be arriving and departing from Bangkok. Need some help on our itinerary.
We are thinking of spending 2 days in Bangkok, 2 days in Chiang Mai, 4 days in Phuket & Krabi, and last day again in Bangkok. Is this doable? Also, will the weather be okay for the destinations on our list?
What is the best way to travel between locations? Can you recommend some local low-cost airlines?
We are not into partying so we'll be avoiding such areas. We would love to do some snorkelling / diving if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토사이트→￥←【Zem33 . Com】→￥← 토토사이트추천
- 2 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 3 Travel India solo
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Osaka, aquarium?
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 10 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 11 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 14 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 15 North India Itinerary advice
- 16 Indonesia travel agent
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 19 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 20 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 25 Bangkok Taxis