My husband and I are planning a 9 day trip to Thailand starting 19th Nov 2016. We'll be arriving and departing from Bangkok. Need some help on our itinerary.
We are thinking of spending 2 days in Bangkok, 2 days in Chiang Mai, 4 days in Phuket & Krabi, and last day again in Bangkok. Is this doable? Also, will the weather be okay for the destinations on our list?
What is the best way to travel between locations? Can you recommend some local low-cost airlines?
We are not into partying so we'll be avoiding such areas. We would love to do some snorkelling / diving if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PANDA@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 PANDA Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Remote Control Truck
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 8 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 9 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 10 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 11 Thailand
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 16 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 19 Hotel in Hanoi
- 20 India help needed
- 21 Beach hotel Thailand
- 22 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 23 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 24 Sim cards and adaptors
- 25 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!