planning to take our teenage daughters to Japan as HS graduation gift (end of June). Have 7 possibly 8 days Anything we should include beside Tokyo, Kyoto and Hakone? Should we move from Tokyo, then Hakone (stay there a night) and on to Kyoto? Or do Hakone as a day trip from Tokyo? Want to keep things easy. Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 2 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Takayama trail, Japan
- 13 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 14 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 15 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 16 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 17 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 18 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question