planning to take our teenage daughters to Japan as HS graduation gift (end of June). Have 7 possibly 8 days Anything we should include beside Tokyo, Kyoto and Hakone? Should we move from Tokyo, then Hakone (stay there a night) and on to Kyoto? Or do Hakone as a day trip from Tokyo? Want to keep things easy. Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CNX late arrival?
- 2 http://xtrfact.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 3 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 4 is this a good travel plan?
- 5 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 6 currency conversion
- 7 Phenom Penh
- 8 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 9 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 10 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 One day in Saigon
- 13 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 14 Bali private driver recommendation
- 15 North India Itinerary advice
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 18 The Indian money crunch.
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 21 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?