planning to take our teenage daughters to Japan as HS graduation gift (end of June). Have 7 possibly 8 days Anything we should include beside Tokyo, Kyoto and Hakone? Should we move from Tokyo, then Hakone (stay there a night) and on to Kyoto? Or do Hakone as a day trip from Tokyo? Want to keep things easy. Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Years in Japan
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 january 31 in colombo
- 9 Serendipity Srilanka
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 14 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 3 weeks in Japan
- 18 A first time for everything in Japan
- 19 India Tour Companies
- 20 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 21 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 22 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 23 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 24 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 25 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought