planning to take our teenage daughters to Japan as HS graduation gift (end of June). Have 7 possibly 8 days Anything we should include beside Tokyo, Kyoto and Hakone? Should we move from Tokyo, then Hakone (stay there a night) and on to Kyoto? Or do Hakone as a day trip from Tokyo? Want to keep things easy. Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/clinamax/
- 2 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 3 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 4 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 5 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 6 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 7 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Hong Kong
- 13 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 14 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 15 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 16 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 19 Budget Servied Apt
- 20 Terracotta Warriors
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 23 hiking japan sept
- 24 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!