We ( 5) will be travelling to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 3rd week of Dec. We love nature and sightseeing. We would like to get advice from experienced tralvellers. Below is our plan.
Day 1 Arrive KK 12.30pm, pick up car at airport. Lunch.
Drive directly to to tip of Bornea for the sunset and check in hotel in Kudat.
Dinner in town.
sunrise view Bornea Tip. checkout . Drive to Kundasang .Check in Pine Resort and Visit Desa Farm.
After breakfast Trek in KK national park.See Rafflesia. Sighseeing at Kundasang .
Check out after breakfast. Visit Upside House . Lunch in K.K. Return the car and take the 4pm flight .
Our questions are:
1. is our plan practical or too rush ?
2. should we visit Kundasang for the 1 and 2 day and 3 day only tip of Bornea?
3. Any suggestion for restaurant in Kudat and Kundasang?
4 Any places of interest that we should not miss?
5. if given a choice, will you choose Memutik and Sapi Island and not tip of Bornea ?
Kindly advise and thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 email@example.com
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Magical India
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 13 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia