We ( 5) will be travelling to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 3rd week of Dec. We love nature and sightseeing. We would like to get advice from experienced tralvellers. Below is our plan.
Day 1 Arrive KK 12.30pm, pick up car at airport. Lunch.
Drive directly to to tip of Bornea for the sunset and check in hotel in Kudat.
Dinner in town.
sunrise view Bornea Tip. checkout . Drive to Kundasang .Check in Pine Resort and Visit Desa Farm.
After breakfast Trek in KK national park.See Rafflesia. Sighseeing at Kundasang .
Check out after breakfast. Visit Upside House . Lunch in K.K. Return the car and take the 4pm flight .
Our questions are:
1. is our plan practical or too rush ?
2. should we visit Kundasang for the 1 and 2 day and 3 day only tip of Bornea?
3. Any suggestion for restaurant in Kudat and Kundasang?
4 Any places of interest that we should not miss?
5. if given a choice, will you choose Memutik and Sapi Island and not tip of Bornea ?
Kindly advise and thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 4 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Kerala trip
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 E Visa for India?
- 10 1-2 months South East Asia
- 11 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 12 Help - India.
- 13 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 16 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 17 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 18 Side trips from Taipei
- 19 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 20 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 21 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 22 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 23 Thailand Advice Please
- 24 The Indian money crunch.
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014