We ( 5) will be travelling to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 3rd week of Dec. We love nature and sightseeing. We would like to get advice from experienced tralvellers. Below is our plan.
Day 1 Arrive KK 12.30pm, pick up car at airport. Lunch.
Drive directly to to tip of Bornea for the sunset and check in hotel in Kudat.
Dinner in town.
sunrise view Bornea Tip. checkout . Drive to Kundasang .Check in Pine Resort and Visit Desa Farm.
After breakfast Trek in KK national park.See Rafflesia. Sighseeing at Kundasang .
Check out after breakfast. Visit Upside House . Lunch in K.K. Return the car and take the 4pm flight .
Our questions are:
1. is our plan practical or too rush ?
2. should we visit Kundasang for the 1 and 2 day and 3 day only tip of Bornea?
3. Any suggestion for restaurant in Kudat and Kundasang?
4 Any places of interest that we should not miss?
5. if given a choice, will you choose Memutik and Sapi Island and not tip of Bornea ?
Kindly advise and thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Escort Service Girls Call~O9O69529903 Hyyat Place Hotel Gurgaon
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 4 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Sri Lanka May
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad