We ( 5) will be travelling to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 3rd week of Dec. We love nature and sightseeing. We would like to get advice from experienced tralvellers. Below is our plan.
Day 1 Arrive KK 12.30pm, pick up car at airport. Lunch.
Drive directly to to tip of Bornea for the sunset and check in hotel in Kudat.
Dinner in town.
sunrise view Bornea Tip. checkout . Drive to Kundasang .Check in Pine Resort and Visit Desa Farm.
After breakfast Trek in KK national park.See Rafflesia. Sighseeing at Kundasang .
Check out after breakfast. Visit Upside House . Lunch in K.K. Return the car and take the 4pm flight .
Our questions are:
1. is our plan practical or too rush ?
2. should we visit Kundasang for the 1 and 2 day and 3 day only tip of Bornea?
3. Any suggestion for restaurant in Kudat and Kundasang?
4 Any places of interest that we should not miss?
5. if given a choice, will you choose Memutik and Sapi Island and not tip of Bornea ?
Kindly advise and thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 한게임 바둑이 노하우 [[[홈 피 = vpp332.com ]]]추천인:지퍼
- 2 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 3 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 21 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Itinerary & airport help
- 24 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 25 [Travel to ThaiLand]