We ( 5) will be travelling to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 3rd week of Dec. We love nature and sightseeing. We would like to get advice from experienced tralvellers. Below is our plan.
Day 1 Arrive KK 12.30pm, pick up car at airport. Lunch.
Drive directly to to tip of Bornea for the sunset and check in hotel in Kudat.
Dinner in town.
sunrise view Bornea Tip. checkout . Drive to Kundasang .Check in Pine Resort and Visit Desa Farm.
After breakfast Trek in KK national park.See Rafflesia. Sighseeing at Kundasang .
Check out after breakfast. Visit Upside House . Lunch in K.K. Return the car and take the 4pm flight .
Our questions are:
1. is our plan practical or too rush ?
2. should we visit Kundasang for the 1 and 2 day and 3 day only tip of Bornea?
3. Any suggestion for restaurant in Kudat and Kundasang?
4 Any places of interest that we should not miss?
5. if given a choice, will you choose Memutik and Sapi Island and not tip of Bornea ?
Kindly advise and thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 2 base bangkok or manilla
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 5 Idiotic time zone question
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Mount Koya
- 11 Sometahing is wrong
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Twin rooms in Japan
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week