My family and I have been thinking about taking a vacation to Japan in early August. Our budget is low to medium. We will pay whatever it takes to live comfortably though. 2 adults and 2 children, age 15.
We were hoping to see Tokyo and Hiroshima. I am not that far into the planning stage, but this is what I have so far:
Leave July 31st from ORD and Arrive August 1st to Tokyo.
Day 1(August 2nd)- Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Tokyo and take a flight to Hiroshima
Day 5: Hiroshima
Day 6: Hiroshima
Day 7: Hiroshima and then a flight back home to Chicago.
Any suggestions on what to do? Changes? I really want to see Hiroshima because of the history behind the city. Is 3 days too long in Hiroshima? Too many days in Tokyo? Help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 2 How to do this
- 3 Delhi costs
- 4 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 5 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 6 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 7 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 8 Japan: ATM Machines
- 9 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 10 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 11 Phuket
- 12 Hotel in Delhi
- 13 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 14 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 15 Japan in February
- 16 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 17 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 18 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 19 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 20 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 21 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 22 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 23 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 24 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 25 Special trip to Vietnam February