My family and I have been thinking about taking a vacation to Japan in early August. Our budget is low to medium. We will pay whatever it takes to live comfortably though. 2 adults and 2 children, age 15.
We were hoping to see Tokyo and Hiroshima. I am not that far into the planning stage, but this is what I have so far:
Leave July 31st from ORD and Arrive August 1st to Tokyo.
Day 1(August 2nd)- Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Tokyo and take a flight to Hiroshima
Day 5: Hiroshima
Day 6: Hiroshima
Day 7: Hiroshima and then a flight back home to Chicago.
Any suggestions on what to do? Changes? I really want to see Hiroshima because of the history behind the city. Is 3 days too long in Hiroshima? Too many days in Tokyo? Help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 2 Agra
- 3 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 4 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 7 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 8 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 9 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 13 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016