My family and I have been thinking about taking a vacation to Japan in early August. Our budget is low to medium. We will pay whatever it takes to live comfortably though. 2 adults and 2 children, age 15.
We were hoping to see Tokyo and Hiroshima. I am not that far into the planning stage, but this is what I have so far:
Leave July 31st from ORD and Arrive August 1st to Tokyo.
Day 1(August 2nd)- Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Tokyo and take a flight to Hiroshima
Day 5: Hiroshima
Day 6: Hiroshima
Day 7: Hiroshima and then a flight back home to Chicago.
Any suggestions on what to do? Changes? I really want to see Hiroshima because of the history behind the city. Is 3 days too long in Hiroshima? Too many days in Tokyo? Help would be greatly appreciated!
Itinerary for Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Vietnam October 2014
- 3 Honeymoon In sept
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 8 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 9 Indonesian visa update
- 10 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 where can i find replica handbags
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)