My husband and I are scrambling to put together an itinerary to Vietnam, Bali and Hong Kong for departure next month. Here is what I've worked out so far, any input would be greatly appreciated!
7/16 evening: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City. Spend 1.5 days.
7/18 fly to Hanoi. Spend 5 days in and around Hanoi, Halong Bay.
7/24 fly to Bali. Spend 2.5 days in Bali.
7/27 fly to Hong Kong. Spend 3 days in Hong Kong.
7/31 fly home.
Some notes: I would have preferred to fly directly to Hanoi and skip HCM this time around but we are booking with miles and that doesn't seem to be possible right now.
After writing this out I am thinking it may make sense to fly out of Hanoi on 7/23 instead of 7/24 to give us an extra day in Bali.
I should also tell you a bit about us: We are interested in a combination of active and relaxing experiences, good food, meeting new people and learning about the culture and history of the places we visit.
Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 2 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 8 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 Nepal- recipe?
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 21 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 25 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?