My husband and I are scrambling to put together an itinerary to Vietnam, Bali and Hong Kong for departure next month. Here is what I've worked out so far, any input would be greatly appreciated!
7/16 evening: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City. Spend 1.5 days.
7/18 fly to Hanoi. Spend 5 days in and around Hanoi, Halong Bay.
7/24 fly to Bali. Spend 2.5 days in Bali.
7/27 fly to Hong Kong. Spend 3 days in Hong Kong.
7/31 fly home.
Some notes: I would have preferred to fly directly to Hanoi and skip HCM this time around but we are booking with miles and that doesn't seem to be possible right now.
After writing this out I am thinking it may make sense to fly out of Hanoi on 7/23 instead of 7/24 to give us an extra day in Bali.
I should also tell you a bit about us: We are interested in a combination of active and relaxing experiences, good food, meeting new people and learning about the culture and history of the places we visit.
Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 full days in Yagoon
- 2 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 3 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Places to visit in India in October
- 10 Amphawa Floating Market
- 11 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 12 Currency in South Korea
- 13 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 14 Krabi island tours
- 15 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Malaysian honeymoon
- 19 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 20 Myanmar itinerary help
- 21 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 25 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!