My husband and I are scrambling to put together an itinerary to Vietnam, Bali and Hong Kong for departure next month. Here is what I've worked out so far, any input would be greatly appreciated!
7/16 evening: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City. Spend 1.5 days.
7/18 fly to Hanoi. Spend 5 days in and around Hanoi, Halong Bay.
7/24 fly to Bali. Spend 2.5 days in Bali.
7/27 fly to Hong Kong. Spend 3 days in Hong Kong.
7/31 fly home.
Some notes: I would have preferred to fly directly to Hanoi and skip HCM this time around but we are booking with miles and that doesn't seem to be possible right now.
After writing this out I am thinking it may make sense to fly out of Hanoi on 7/23 instead of 7/24 to give us an extra day in Bali.
I should also tell you a bit about us: We are interested in a combination of active and relaxing experiences, good food, meeting new people and learning about the culture and history of the places we visit.
Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Safari 2017
- 2 Japan- National Holiday
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 17 Passport
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help