My husband and I are scrambling to put together an itinerary to Vietnam, Bali and Hong Kong for departure next month. Here is what I've worked out so far, any input would be greatly appreciated!
7/16 evening: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City. Spend 1.5 days.
7/18 fly to Hanoi. Spend 5 days in and around Hanoi, Halong Bay.
7/24 fly to Bali. Spend 2.5 days in Bali.
7/27 fly to Hong Kong. Spend 3 days in Hong Kong.
7/31 fly home.
Some notes: I would have preferred to fly directly to Hanoi and skip HCM this time around but we are booking with miles and that doesn't seem to be possible right now.
After writing this out I am thinking it may make sense to fly out of Hanoi on 7/23 instead of 7/24 to give us an extra day in Bali.
I should also tell you a bit about us: We are interested in a combination of active and relaxing experiences, good food, meeting new people and learning about the culture and history of the places we visit.
Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Financial Offer/Business/Project Funding Available Through Bank Instruments
- 2 Japan / Korea Trip
- 3 vietnam visa
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 6 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback