My husband and I are scrambling to put together an itinerary to Vietnam, Bali and Hong Kong for departure next month. Here is what I've worked out so far, any input would be greatly appreciated!
7/16 evening: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City. Spend 1.5 days.
7/18 fly to Hanoi. Spend 5 days in and around Hanoi, Halong Bay.
7/24 fly to Bali. Spend 2.5 days in Bali.
7/27 fly to Hong Kong. Spend 3 days in Hong Kong.
7/31 fly home.
Some notes: I would have preferred to fly directly to Hanoi and skip HCM this time around but we are booking with miles and that doesn't seem to be possible right now.
After writing this out I am thinking it may make sense to fly out of Hanoi on 7/23 instead of 7/24 to give us an extra day in Bali.
I should also tell you a bit about us: We are interested in a combination of active and relaxing experiences, good food, meeting new people and learning about the culture and history of the places we visit.
Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://bellecomplexnorway.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 3 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 4 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Luggage size China ?
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 10 Thai Elephants
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 16 Sri Lanka in August
- 17 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 18 India itinerary critique please
- 19 Japan/Korea/HK
- 20 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 25 Impressions of India