I wanted to get your thoughts on the following itinerary:
1/1 Depart NYC
1/2 Arrive Siam Riep late night - 4 nights in Siam Riep
1/6 Fly to Luang Prabang, 3 nights in Luang Prabang
1/9 Fly to Hanoi, Hanoi - 4 nights in Hanoi, 1 night on Halong Bay - we'll probably do this as 1-1-3, unless you suggest otherwise
1/14 Fly to Hoi An - 3 nights in Hoi An
1/17 Fly to HCMC, HCMC - 3 nights
1/20 Fly back to NYC
We really wanted to see Sapa, but don't have enough time. Originally, we had planned to go to Nha Trang for the beaches, but are skipping this for Hoi An to get a mix of culture and beaches. I know we are missing a lot in Vietnam, but this is all the time we had, and we don't know when we'll be able to go to this part of the world again, so we didn't want to miss Angkor or Luang Prabang.
With that being said, do you think we are spending too few/too many days in any of the locations? We might be doing too much time in Hanoi and/or Siam Riep - should we add it elsewhere, like Hoi An or Luang Prabang? I have a feeling we are going to love Luang Prabang and not want to leave!
For context, my husband and I are 30, in good health, and like a mix of sightseeing, eating/drinking, meandering around. We are the not the types to go through every attraction in a city or have exhaustive itineraries. Once we see a few of the major sites in depth, we like to do other things.
As always, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 보독카지노☪™ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═☪™ 보독카지노
- 2 2 weeks in Java
- 3 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 4 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 5 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 6 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 4.5 days in Singapore
- 9 Italy from an Asian base
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Vietnam in January
- 13 Travel to India in May?
- 14 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 15 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 16 Where to Layover
- 17 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 18 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 21 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 22 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 23 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 24 Bus service in Nepal
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
Itinerary Check for Siam Riep, Laung Prabang, Vietnam - Jan 2013