I wanted to get your thoughts on the following itinerary:
1/1 Depart NYC
1/2 Arrive Siam Riep late night - 4 nights in Siam Riep
1/6 Fly to Luang Prabang, 3 nights in Luang Prabang
1/9 Fly to Hanoi, Hanoi - 4 nights in Hanoi, 1 night on Halong Bay - we'll probably do this as 1-1-3, unless you suggest otherwise
1/14 Fly to Hoi An - 3 nights in Hoi An
1/17 Fly to HCMC, HCMC - 3 nights
1/20 Fly back to NYC
We really wanted to see Sapa, but don't have enough time. Originally, we had planned to go to Nha Trang for the beaches, but are skipping this for Hoi An to get a mix of culture and beaches. I know we are missing a lot in Vietnam, but this is all the time we had, and we don't know when we'll be able to go to this part of the world again, so we didn't want to miss Angkor or Luang Prabang.
With that being said, do you think we are spending too few/too many days in any of the locations? We might be doing too much time in Hanoi and/or Siam Riep - should we add it elsewhere, like Hoi An or Luang Prabang? I have a feeling we are going to love Luang Prabang and not want to leave!
For context, my husband and I are 30, in good health, and like a mix of sightseeing, eating/drinking, meandering around. We are the not the types to go through every attraction in a city or have exhaustive itineraries. Once we see a few of the major sites in depth, we like to do other things.
As always, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 명품바카라ぺ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 월드스타카지노ゎ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 3 Bicycle riding required?
- 4 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 7 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 8 Cycling Vietnam
- 9 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 10 Visa for India
- 11 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 12 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 15 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 16 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 17 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 18 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 19 Buying jewelry in India
- 20 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 21 Chiang Mai
- 22 Phuket Weather
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 Castle & King tour operator review
- 25 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
Itinerary Check for Siam Riep, Laung Prabang, Vietnam - Jan 2013