Wanted to get some sanity check on my hotel selection and Itinerary.
For hotel I'm torn between http://hotelmusebangkok.com/ in Siam square to be close the the skytrain and move everywhere or the Chatrium in riverside. Both are very close in price. Which would be a best option for a first time visitor based on the itinerary below.
I'm planning to go next year from May 13th to May 18th. As part of my Thailand trip. I know that it will be really hot and wanted to know what you guys think about my itinerary also.
Arrive from DC the night before at 7:30PM
Jim Thompson house
Pool in the hotel
central world plaza
Khao San Road
get a massage
tea in the Mandarin orienta
skybar for drinks
Chinatown at night
Golden Mount in the morning
Movie at skywalk theater
Tour Grand Palace, Wat arun, Wat Pho and around.
Go to Ayutthaya the night before get a clean but cheap guesthouse and tour the temples the entire day.
I'm pretty sure I'll switch the days around when I'm there depending on the weather and might drop some activities if I'm tired. Do you guys feel I'm missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Indonesia travel agent
- 9 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 10 A beach of choice on Samui
- 11 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 12 Bangkok Taxis
- 13 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 14 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 15 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 16 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 17 A month in central Asia
- 18 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 21 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 favorite activities in krabi area
- 24 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 25 Cambodia arrival visa