Wanted to get some sanity check on my hotel selection and Itinerary.
For hotel I'm torn between http://hotelmusebangkok.com/ in Siam square to be close the the skytrain and move everywhere or the Chatrium in riverside. Both are very close in price. Which would be a best option for a first time visitor based on the itinerary below.
I'm planning to go next year from May 13th to May 18th. As part of my Thailand trip. I know that it will be really hot and wanted to know what you guys think about my itinerary also.
Arrive from DC the night before at 7:30PM
Jim Thompson house
Pool in the hotel
central world plaza
Khao San Road
get a massage
tea in the Mandarin orienta
skybar for drinks
Chinatown at night
Golden Mount in the morning
Movie at skywalk theater
Tour Grand Palace, Wat arun, Wat Pho and around.
Go to Ayutthaya the night before get a clean but cheap guesthouse and tour the temples the entire day.
I'm pretty sure I'll switch the days around when I'm there depending on the weather and might drop some activities if I'm tired. Do you guys feel I'm missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 Divorce Problem Solution Baba Ji
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Mount Koya
- 8 Sometahing is wrong
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Twin rooms in Japan
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week