Wanted to get some sanity check on my hotel selection and Itinerary.
For hotel I'm torn between http://hotelmusebangkok.com/ in Siam square to be close the the skytrain and move everywhere or the Chatrium in riverside. Both are very close in price. Which would be a best option for a first time visitor based on the itinerary below.
I'm planning to go next year from May 13th to May 18th. As part of my Thailand trip. I know that it will be really hot and wanted to know what you guys think about my itinerary also.
Arrive from DC the night before at 7:30PM
Jim Thompson house
Pool in the hotel
central world plaza
Khao San Road
get a massage
tea in the Mandarin orienta
skybar for drinks
Chinatown at night
Golden Mount in the morning
Movie at skywalk theater
Tour Grand Palace, Wat arun, Wat Pho and around.
Go to Ayutthaya the night before get a clean but cheap guesthouse and tour the temples the entire day.
I'm pretty sure I'll switch the days around when I'm there depending on the weather and might drop some activities if I'm tired. Do you guys feel I'm missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Sri Lanka in August
- 5 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 6 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Japan/Korea/HK
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 11 Vientiane and ??
- 12 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 21 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 22 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 23 Mumbai short visit
- 24 which city should i start from first
- 25 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017