We are planning a 5-6 week tour starting in Hanoi working south and west in January & February 2013. We are considering going from Hanoi to Luang Prabang to Da Nang (Hue & An Hoi) to Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap to Bangkok. We plan some side trips and some flexibility in itinerary. We are looking for comments on the itinerary and suggestions on "must see" places.
Itinerary Advice - Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 3 Airport pick up from Narita
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 6 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 7 help with itinerary!
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 12 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Christmas Time in India
- 15 Having doubts with China
- 16 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 17 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 18 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 19 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 20 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 21 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 22 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 23 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 24 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 25 Myanmar podcast