We are planning a 5-6 week tour starting in Hanoi working south and west in January & February 2013. We are considering going from Hanoi to Luang Prabang to Da Nang (Hue & An Hoi) to Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap to Bangkok. We plan some side trips and some flexibility in itinerary. We are looking for comments on the itinerary and suggestions on "must see" places.
Itinerary Advice - Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 3 Kyushu rail pass
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 6 full days in Yagoon
- 6 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 Amphawa Floating Market
- 13 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 14 Currency in South Korea
- 15 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 16 Krabi island tours
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Malaysian honeymoon
- 21 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 22 Myanmar itinerary help
- 23 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali