We are planning a 5-6 week tour starting in Hanoi working south and west in January & February 2013. We are considering going from Hanoi to Luang Prabang to Da Nang (Hue & An Hoi) to Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap to Bangkok. We plan some side trips and some flexibility in itinerary. We are looking for comments on the itinerary and suggestions on "must see" places.
Itinerary Advice - Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 2 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 3 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 4 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 5 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 Malaysia travel route help!
- 7 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 8 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 9 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 10 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 11 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 12 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 13 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 14 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 best dining in Kyoto
- 17 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 18 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 19 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 22 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 23 2-3 days in Georgia
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?