We are planning a 5-6 week tour starting in Hanoi working south and west in January & February 2013. We are considering going from Hanoi to Luang Prabang to Da Nang (Hue & An Hoi) to Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap to Bangkok. We plan some side trips and some flexibility in itinerary. We are looking for comments on the itinerary and suggestions on "must see" places.
Itinerary Advice - Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel during China national week?
- 2 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 3 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 4 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 8 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 9 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 10 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 11 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)