We are planning a 5-6 week tour starting in Hanoi working south and west in January & February 2013. We are considering going from Hanoi to Luang Prabang to Da Nang (Hue & An Hoi) to Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap to Bangkok. We plan some side trips and some flexibility in itinerary. We are looking for comments on the itinerary and suggestions on "must see" places.
Itinerary Advice - Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 5 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 Bali wedding in villa
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 11 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 China with Collette Tours
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 17 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 19 Beach selection in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 Burma river cruise
- 22 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?