There are new food awards out in Singapore and two hawker stalls have received Michelin stars. Pretty cool!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Laos or Kerala?
- 4 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 8 Bali & Singapore in October
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 11 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Booking on the fly
- 14 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 15 Tea estates of Munnar
- 16 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 17 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions