We are planing to do the Everest route in November of 2000 and looking for info on climbing the Island Peak. Cost of permit, are we required to hire a sidar and porters and how much gear. Is it prudent to climb it in November, what is the crux of the climb and overall degree of difficulty.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 3 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 6 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 7 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 11 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 14 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 17 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 18 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Anyone in Bangkok
- 23 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 24 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK