In beginning phase of planning first time trip to China mid-October and would prefer to not visit Xian....but it's on most itineraries. I've heard a lecture about the first emperor, seen slides about the terra cotta warriors and their site, and it just doesn't really appeal to us. Am I missing something? Is seeing them in person and visiting the rest of Xian important to get a better picture of China? Right now, I'm thinking of booking Wild China tours for our trip. I really don't want to do China on our own, despite our history of only independent travel.
I'm planning to see Beijing, Yunnan, Guilin, Shanghai (& Hangzhou), and Hong Kong.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료릴게임 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june