The more I read the more I like these places for our family of five. Looking to travel with our three college kids this January. At first I thought Vietnam only but now I find myself thinking of Laos. We are looking for a cultural experience with time to be together. I don't need to go to cities just to say I saw them? Thoughts? From my reading these three places seem most interesting for our family. We have 14 nights total.
Is this crazy? Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Hoi an?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Places to visit in India in October
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 6 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 7 china
- 8 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 12 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 13 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 14 New airport in Mumbai
- 15 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 One week in Tokyo
- 19 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 20 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 21 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 22 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 23 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 24 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions