The more I read the more I like these places for our family of five. Looking to travel with our three college kids this January. At first I thought Vietnam only but now I find myself thinking of Laos. We are looking for a cultural experience with time to be together. I don't need to go to cities just to say I saw them? Thoughts? From my reading these three places seem most interesting for our family. We have 14 nights total.
Is this crazy? Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Hoi an?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 17 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 18 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 1 week in Southeast Asia