Been trying to sort out a trip with my 7 year old daughter for her half-term break at the end of May, her original preference was to go somewhere warm where the ocean would also be warm as she loves the beach and swimming but dislikes cold water
For warmer destinations so far I had looked at Sri Lanka and Thailand as they came within budget
My daughter then decided to mention she'd like to go to Disneyland and one she hasn't been to which rather limited the choice (would like a change from the US so only Tokyo left), however she still likes the idea of going somewhere warm, as we have 9 days holiday, if we were to spend a few days in Tokyo would it be completely mad to then fly elsewhere and have some beach time as well?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laundry In Vietnam
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 3 Dollar traveller cheques
- 4 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 5 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 6 V Tight Gel
- 7 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 8 Halong Bay cruise
- 9 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 10 India help with where to go
- 11 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 Hoi An in December?
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 20 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 21 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 22 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 23 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 24 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 25 3 day tours from Bangkok