Been trying to sort out a trip with my 7 year old daughter for her half-term break at the end of May, her original preference was to go somewhere warm where the ocean would also be warm as she loves the beach and swimming but dislikes cold water
For warmer destinations so far I had looked at Sri Lanka and Thailand as they came within budget
My daughter then decided to mention she'd like to go to Disneyland and one she hasn't been to which rather limited the choice (would like a change from the US so only Tokyo left), however she still likes the idea of going somewhere warm, as we have 9 days holiday, if we were to spend a few days in Tokyo would it be completely mad to then fly elsewhere and have some beach time as well?
Is this completely mad or can I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 4 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 china
- 7 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 11 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 12 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 13 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 14 New airport in Mumbai
- 15 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 One week in Tokyo
- 19 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 20 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 21 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 22 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 23 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 24 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions