Been trying to sort out a trip with my 7 year old daughter for her half-term break at the end of May, her original preference was to go somewhere warm where the ocean would also be warm as she loves the beach and swimming but dislikes cold water
For warmer destinations so far I had looked at Sri Lanka and Thailand as they came within budget
My daughter then decided to mention she'd like to go to Disneyland and one she hasn't been to which rather limited the choice (would like a change from the US so only Tokyo left), however she still likes the idea of going somewhere warm, as we have 9 days holiday, if we were to spend a few days in Tokyo would it be completely mad to then fly elsewhere and have some beach time as well?
Is this completely mad or can I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 2 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 8 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 Nepal- recipe?
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 21 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 25 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?