Been trying to sort out a trip with my 7 year old daughter for her half-term break at the end of May, her original preference was to go somewhere warm where the ocean would also be warm as she loves the beach and swimming but dislikes cold water
For warmer destinations so far I had looked at Sri Lanka and Thailand as they came within budget
My daughter then decided to mention she'd like to go to Disneyland and one she hasn't been to which rather limited the choice (would like a change from the US so only Tokyo left), however she still likes the idea of going somewhere warm, as we have 9 days holiday, if we were to spend a few days in Tokyo would it be completely mad to then fly elsewhere and have some beach time as well?
Is this completely mad or can I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 6 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 7 Problems at 12,000'
- 8 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 9 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 10 Which Putu in Bali????
- 11 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 12 Japan, japan
- 13 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 15 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 16 Hong Kong restaurants
- 17 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 18 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 19 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 20 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 21 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria