Been trying to sort out a trip with my 7 year old daughter for her half-term break at the end of May, her original preference was to go somewhere warm where the ocean would also be warm as she loves the beach and swimming but dislikes cold water
For warmer destinations so far I had looked at Sri Lanka and Thailand as they came within budget
My daughter then decided to mention she'd like to go to Disneyland and one she hasn't been to which rather limited the choice (would like a change from the US so only Tokyo left), however she still likes the idea of going somewhere warm, as we have 9 days holiday, if we were to spend a few days in Tokyo would it be completely mad to then fly elsewhere and have some beach time as well?
Is this completely mad or can I make this work?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 2 North Vietnam Again!
- 3 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 6 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 7 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Driving in Laos
- 10 Best Taiwan Sites
- 11 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 12 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 13 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 15 Passport Safety
- 16 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 17 My trip report from the Philippines
- 18 Art in Shanghai
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 22 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 23 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 24 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 25 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket