Been trying to sort out a trip with my 7 year old daughter for her half-term break at the end of May, her original preference was to go somewhere warm where the ocean would also be warm as she loves the beach and swimming but dislikes cold water
For warmer destinations so far I had looked at Sri Lanka and Thailand as they came within budget
My daughter then decided to mention she'd like to go to Disneyland and one she hasn't been to which rather limited the choice (would like a change from the US so only Tokyo left), however she still likes the idea of going somewhere warm, as we have 9 days holiday, if we were to spend a few days in Tokyo would it be completely mad to then fly elsewhere and have some beach time as well?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 2 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 myanmar
- 7 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 12 Travel India solo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?