For our trip to Myanmar we will fly from Bangkok arriving in Yangon on February 10, 2014 at 5:05 pm. Our return flight leaves on March 10, 2014 at 12:50 pm. The only agent who has brought up a potential problem and is asking us to change our itinerary is Santa Maria. The rep says in an e-mail that our trip is over 28 days, policy doesn't allow for that, and could we please readjust the dates. The day we are departing is day 29. Will this be a big problem?
Is this a big problem?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India and Sri Lanka
- 2 Southern India and Nepal - recommendations please
- 3 Change plans for Thailand in February because of political situation?
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Thursdaysd's South Asian Sojourn
- 6 Macau Trip- Information Needed!
- 7 ...or maybe India?
- 8 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 9 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 10 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 11 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 12 By Sea -Diu to Daman
- 13 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 14 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 15 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 SALAY from BAGAN
- 18 Anyone in Bangkok
- 19 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 20 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 21 India Visa
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 23 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 24 I miss Mongolia
- 25 Vietnam Itineray Please Help