I would appreciate views on whether it's worth the extra money to pay for Green level on the JR Pass. My husband and I will be travelling to Japan in early April for 3 weeks. We fly into Haneda Airport for 3 nights in Tokyo then on to Gora, Takayama, Miyajima, Naoshima then a week in Kyoto before flying out of Kansai Airport. So there's quite a lot of rail travel and maybe the AUD$230 extra per person for the Green level is the go or should we save our money for other things?
Is the Green level on the Japan Rail Pass worth the extra $$?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights