I would appreciate views on whether it's worth the extra money to pay for Green level on the JR Pass. My husband and I will be travelling to Japan in early April for 3 weeks. We fly into Haneda Airport for 3 nights in Tokyo then on to Gora, Takayama, Miyajima, Naoshima then a week in Kyoto before flying out of Kansai Airport. So there's quite a lot of rail travel and maybe the AUD$230 extra per person for the Green level is the go or should we save our money for other things?
Is the Green level on the Japan Rail Pass worth the extra $$?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 Bali wedding in villa
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 China with Collette Tours
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 15 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 17 Beach selection in Thailand
- 18 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 24 Travel during China national week?
- 25 My trip report from the Philippines