I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka but I keep reading about how the Tamils blew up the airport in 2001. What is the current situation. I have the option of going to Bombay instead......would this be a worthwhile option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 5 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 6 Sri Lanka in December
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 13 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Hong Kong
- 15 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 16 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 17 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 18 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 21 Budget Servied Apt
- 22 Terracotta Warriors
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 25 hiking japan sept