I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka but I keep reading about how the Tamils blew up the airport in 2001. What is the current situation. I have the option of going to Bombay instead......would this be a worthwhile option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 2 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 10 Dollar traveller cheques
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Halong Bay cruise
- 13 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 14 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 15 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 16 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 17 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 18 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 19 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo