We were planning an extended trip to Malaysia Borneo that we had to cancel. But we are considering an Asian cruise that has a 9 hour stop in Kotu Kinabalu. If we hired a private guide can we get a reasonable understanding of the oranguntang by visiting Spitok Rehabilitation Center? I have been to a elephant rehab.centers and lion rehab.centers but in both cases it was not much better than seeing the lovely creatures in a zoo. We do not enjoy that at all. We probably would have 3 hours at the center. Thoughts?
Is Short Visit to Spitok Rehab. CTR. Worthwhile?
- 1 Kashmir or Nepal
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Wildlife Tour of India
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 Cell Phones in India
- 6 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 7 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 8 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 white sand beaches in thailand
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 Udaipur, India
- 14 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 19 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 20 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 21 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 22 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 23 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 24 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 25 where to go in SE Asia