We have stayed at the Anantara Riverside in Bangkok (when it was the Marriott) and will be heading back in May 2015. We noticed that the shopping center attached to the hotel was closed and possibly being renovated. Does anyone know if it is being renovated and, if so, when it will reopen? We had a few favorite foot massage places there that were so convenient after a long day sightseeing. Just wondering if anyone knew the status.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/allure-cream-reviews/
- 2 Are you looking remove your assets one place to another?
- 3 Help - India take 2
- 4 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 5 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 6 is this a good travel plan?
- 7 CNX late arrival?
- 8 currency conversion
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 The truth about elephant tourism
- 17 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 20 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 21 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 22 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 23 Phenom Penh
- 24 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 25 Airport taxis in Bangkok
Is shopping center attached to Anantara Riverside Bangkok being renovated?