We have stayed at the Anantara Riverside in Bangkok (when it was the Marriott) and will be heading back in May 2015. We noticed that the shopping center attached to the hotel was closed and possibly being renovated. Does anyone know if it is being renovated and, if so, when it will reopen? We had a few favorite foot massage places there that were so convenient after a long day sightseeing. Just wondering if anyone knew the status.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 3 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 Road Scholar tour in China
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 14 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Being customs
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 21 Tips in Myanmar
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 24 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 25 myanmar
Is shopping center attached to Anantara Riverside Bangkok being renovated?