After having no response from Santa Maria I am going with oway.com.mm travel. I LOVE that I can pay by credit card since a charge can be disputed, I am NOT worried financially, I am concerned that the AIR BAGAN flight is legit.
I called "Ney" the Oway agent at a CA. tele phone number he was courteous, and promised results in 24 hours and I am now waiting for the flight info. The price was approx. $200 dollars compared to $300 with Shun Yuma travel for a Yangon Bagan r/t in Jan. 2014. also their Old Bagan hotel prices are darn good too.
Bottom Line: Are they reliable, real and reputable?
Tthank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 2 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 3 Brief trip to Rajasthan, feasability
- 4 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 5 Hoi An in December?
- 6 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 7 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 Bali airport transportation
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Passport for Indonesia
- 14 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 Dollar traveller cheques
- 19 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 22 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 23 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 24 Halong Bay cruise
- 25 How to plan our itinerary in Japan