After having no response from Santa Maria I am going with oway.com.mm travel. I LOVE that I can pay by credit card since a charge can be disputed, I am NOT worried financially, I am concerned that the AIR BAGAN flight is legit.
I called "Ney" the Oway agent at a CA. tele phone number he was courteous, and promised results in 24 hours and I am now waiting for the flight info. The price was approx. $200 dollars compared to $300 with Shun Yuma travel for a Yangon Bagan r/t in Jan. 2014. also their Old Bagan hotel prices are darn good too.
Bottom Line: Are they reliable, real and reputable?
Tthank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Place to stay Hue
- 4 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Go to Pai or not?
- 12 Ko Kraden hotels
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary