After having no response from Santa Maria I am going with oway.com.mm travel. I LOVE that I can pay by credit card since a charge can be disputed, I am NOT worried financially, I am concerned that the AIR BAGAN flight is legit.
I called "Ney" the Oway agent at a CA. tele phone number he was courteous, and promised results in 24 hours and I am now waiting for the flight info. The price was approx. $200 dollars compared to $300 with Shun Yuma travel for a Yangon Bagan r/t in Jan. 2014. also their Old Bagan hotel prices are darn good too.
Bottom Line: Are they reliable, real and reputable?
Tthank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam in January
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/luxia-no-7/
- 3 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 4 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 5 Where to Layover
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 8 READ MORE== http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 9 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 10 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 11 2 weeks in Java
- 12 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 13 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 14 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 15 9 days in Bali
- 16 4.5 days in Singapore
- 17 Italy from an Asian base
- 18 Blooming chart in Japan
- 19 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 20 Travel to India in May?
- 21 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 22 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 23 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 24 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 25 Layover in Hong Kong