After having no response from Santa Maria I am going with oway.com.mm travel. I LOVE that I can pay by credit card since a charge can be disputed, I am NOT worried financially, I am concerned that the AIR BAGAN flight is legit.
I called "Ney" the Oway agent at a CA. tele phone number he was courteous, and promised results in 24 hours and I am now waiting for the flight info. The price was approx. $200 dollars compared to $300 with Shun Yuma travel for a Yangon Bagan r/t in Jan. 2014. also their Old Bagan hotel prices are darn good too.
Bottom Line: Are they reliable, real and reputable?
Tthank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan
- 2 Vietnam Dong
- 3 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 A first time for everything in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 10 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 16 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 17 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia