After having no response from Santa Maria I am going with oway.com.mm travel. I LOVE that I can pay by credit card since a charge can be disputed, I am NOT worried financially, I am concerned that the AIR BAGAN flight is legit.
I called "Ney" the Oway agent at a CA. tele phone number he was courteous, and promised results in 24 hours and I am now waiting for the flight info. The price was approx. $200 dollars compared to $300 with Shun Yuma travel for a Yangon Bagan r/t in Jan. 2014. also their Old Bagan hotel prices are darn good too.
Bottom Line: Are they reliable, real and reputable?
Tthank you all.
Is Oway.com.mm recommended?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 3 One week in Tokyo
- 4 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 5 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 6 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 7 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 8 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 11 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 12 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 13 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 14 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 15 china
- 16 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 17 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 China - Personal recommendations
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 23 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 24 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 25 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary