After having no response from Santa Maria I am going with oway.com.mm travel. I LOVE that I can pay by credit card since a charge can be disputed, I am NOT worried financially, I am concerned that the AIR BAGAN flight is legit.
I called "Ney" the Oway agent at a CA. tele phone number he was courteous, and promised results in 24 hours and I am now waiting for the flight info. The price was approx. $200 dollars compared to $300 with Shun Yuma travel for a Yangon Bagan r/t in Jan. 2014. also their Old Bagan hotel prices are darn good too.
Bottom Line: Are they reliable, real and reputable?
Tthank you all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RESET : HP ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT HP 24x7
- 2 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 3 Sri Lanka in December
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 8 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 9 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 10 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 11 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Hong Kong
- 16 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 17 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 22 Budget Servied Apt
- 23 Terracotta Warriors
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?