I am hoping that someone on here will be able to give me their thoughts on whether this is a good itinerary or way too busy....?
Myself, partner and 2 friends are looking to Visit Vietnam for 15 days and Cambodia for 8 days arriving just before Christmas 2017 and departing in Jan 18.
We haven't decided yet whether to go to Lan Ha Bay to save 2 hrs driving from Hanoi or go on Indochina Junk tour around Bai Tu long rather than Halong bay.
Cu chi tunnels and My son are also additional tours I have added but haven't totally decided if it's too much or not to include them as whilst I am very excited about going to these destinations I am conscious of the fact we have very little down time to absorb the place other than in Hoi An.
Our proposed route is
Day 01 ARRIVE HANOI Early in morning
Day 02 HANOI - Full Day City Tour
Day 03 HANOI - BAI TU LONG or Lan Ha Bay for 1 night
Day 04 BAI TU LONG or Lan Ha Bay - HANOI - Fly to HUE
Day 05 Full day tour of Hue
Day 06 HUE - HOI AN – Drive and visit Non Nuoc Beach & Cham Museum in Danang en route via Hai Van Pass
Day 07 HOI AN - Half Day Tour of Hoi An
Day 08 HOI AN FREE DAY unless do tour of My Son?
Day 09 HOI AN FREE DAY
Day 10 Fly to HO CHI MINH CITY - Half Day tour
Day 11 HO CHI MINH CITY - Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour
Day 12 HO CHI MINH CITY – Mekong Delta. Stay at CAN THO
Day 13 CAN THO - CHAU DOC - Full Day Tour incl floating market
Day 14 CHAU DOC - Full Day Tour
Day 15 CHAU DOC - PHNOM PENH via Speedboat
Day 16 PHNOM PENH - Full Day City Tour
Day 17 PHNOM PENH – drive to BATTAMBANG
Day 18 BATTAMBANG - Full Day Tour
Day 19 BATTAMBANG – drive to SIEM REAP
Day 20 SIEM REAP - Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat Full Day Tour
Day 21 SIEM REAP - Banteay Srey & Tonle Sap Lake Full Day Tour
Day 22 SIEM REAP - Community Village Full Day Tour
Day 23 Free day in Siem Reap until evening when fly home
If any one does have any thoughts on where we're going or the route/duration in each place I would be very grateful.??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 2 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 3 Mumbai short visit
- 4 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 5 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 6 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Thailand Guides
- 9 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 10 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 11 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 12 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 13 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 14 Phuket Beaches
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 18 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 19 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 22 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 23 Vientiane and ??
- 24 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 25 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia