I am attending a wedding in late May in Malaysia and thinking of a side trip to Laos (Vientiane and Luan Prabang). According to the guidebooks, May is the start of raining season in Laos, so how bad the weather is going to be? I have been to a few South East Asian countries where the rain usually comes in heavy downpour and doesn't last more a hour. Everything is fresh and transculent after the rain, the temperature cools down a bit too. Is Laos raining season the same too?
Is May really a bad time to visit Laos?
- 1 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 2 cooling towels in Bangkok?
- 3 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 4 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 5 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 6 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 7 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 8 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 9 ypur daily news
- 10 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 11 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 12 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 13 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 14 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 15 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 16 Food in Uzbekistan
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 18 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 19 Train Fares in Japan
- 20 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 21 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 25 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013