I´m travelling to Hong Kong for christmas, I´ll be there for 5 days. I´ve read about Macau but I´m wondering if there is anything else to do there besides gambling and shopping. Is it really worth a visit?
is Macau worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 2 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 3 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 4 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 5 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 6 Colombo
- 7 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 8 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 9 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 10 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 11 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 12 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 13 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 14 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 15 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 16 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 17 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 18 Nepal- recipe?
- 19 China trip - 15 nights
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 24 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'