I have booked a 10 day trip to Bali in February ( my second trip there) and booked 3 nights in Benoa, 3 in Ubud and was thinking of spending the other 3 nights in Lombok.
My adullt son, told me that Lombok was very dangerous in the wet season because of its malaria . It seems they have that cerebral malaria there.
Now I don't know what to do, if I should go or not. I am travelling with a friend who had cancer and maybe it is risky for her (and me too). Is it a malaria risk zone?
Please give me your advice
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan for Foodies
- 2 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 3 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 4 Singapore weather in August/September
- 5 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 6 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 9 First time going abroad
- 10 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 11 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Backpacking on a budget
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 16 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 17 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 18 electric plug
- 19 Day trips from Sapporo
- 20 Etiquette in Japan
- 21 Northern Thailand Options
- 22 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto
- 25 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India