I have booked a 10 day trip to Bali in February ( my second trip there) and booked 3 nights in Benoa, 3 in Ubud and was thinking of spending the other 3 nights in Lombok.
My adullt son, told me that Lombok was very dangerous in the wet season because of its malaria . It seems they have that cerebral malaria there.
Now I don't know what to do, if I should go or not. I am travelling with a friend who had cancer and maybe it is risky for her (and me too). Is it a malaria risk zone?
Please give me your advice
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password reset Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann