I have booked a 10 day trip to Bali in February ( my second trip there) and booked 3 nights in Benoa, 3 in Ubud and was thinking of spending the other 3 nights in Lombok.
My adullt son, told me that Lombok was very dangerous in the wet season because of its malaria . It seems they have that cerebral malaria there.
Now I don't know what to do, if I should go or not. I am travelling with a friend who had cancer and maybe it is risky for her (and me too). Is it a malaria risk zone?
Please give me your advice
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 3 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 4 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 5 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 Totally unprepared
- 15 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 16 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 17 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 An island paradise?
- 21 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 22 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 23 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report