I have booked a 10 day trip to Bali in February ( my second trip there) and booked 3 nights in Benoa, 3 in Ubud and was thinking of spending the other 3 nights in Lombok.
My adullt son, told me that Lombok was very dangerous in the wet season because of its malaria . It seems they have that cerebral malaria there.
Now I don't know what to do, if I should go or not. I am travelling with a friend who had cancer and maybe it is risky for her (and me too). Is it a malaria risk zone?
Please give me your advice
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 For: Crellston
- 3 My visit to Thailand
- 4 Snapshots From Kerala
- 5 India Trip Report
- 6 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 7 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 8 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 9 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 10 My visit to Cambodia
- 11 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 12 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 13 New Member
- 14 Bangkok in April?!?
- 15 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 16 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 17 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 18 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 19 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 20 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 21 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 22 My visit to Vietnam
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 25 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan