I have booked a 10 day trip to Bali in February ( my second trip there) and booked 3 nights in Benoa, 3 in Ubud and was thinking of spending the other 3 nights in Lombok.
My adullt son, told me that Lombok was very dangerous in the wet season because of its malaria . It seems they have that cerebral malaria there.
Now I don't know what to do, if I should go or not. I am travelling with a friend who had cancer and maybe it is risky for her (and me too). Is it a malaria risk zone?
Please give me your advice
Thanks in advance
Is Lombok malaria dangerous?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 Chinese idioms:calling a stag a horse
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 8 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Exploring Thailand
- 11 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 17 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 18 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 19 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 20 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 25 Japan in December